Chapter 6: Emma's House/ Fun Time With Robin

Authors Note: Okay so this chapter is Robin and Regina's date. This chapter will also be about Emma and Snow. And Snow having lots of sugar. 😂😂😂

Also there will be sexual content. ++ means the beginning. == me a ate end. (I know I'm horrible at writing smut.) I know this sounds like supper weird but if you have any tips on how to write better smut please comment on how. Okay that sounds like supper weird. 😂😂😂😂 Anyways, here's chapter 6....
_______________________

*Emma's POV*

I am so mad at Regina. I have to let this kid who is already peppy enough have all the caffeine and sugar she wants! Regina owes me big time!

As I pull up to my house Snow opens the door and smiled.

I unlock my door and she bursts threw the door and heads to the fridge. She then came back with a coke and a bag of gummy worms.

I groaned and walked into my room to do some work.

__The Mansion____________

*Regina's POV*

After Emma and Snow left Robin made spaghetti and meat balls. He poured red wine in two glasses and handed me one.

We sat at the table in the mini theater. All the lights where off and the only light was the candles.

Once we finished eating Robin took my hand and we sat on the couch that had rose petals on it.

He then grabbed the remote and turned on my all time favorite movie. '50 shades of grey'. Mr. Grey looks a lot like my good friend Graham.

As the movie began Robin leaned over and started to kiss my neck. I moaned softly when he kissed my soft spot.

__Emma's House____________

*Emma's POV*

I was on my computer watching Regina and Robin on the secret cameras I placed in the mansion.

Hey I'm that creepy best friend. I mean they where about to get started when boom Snow burst threw the door so I closed my laptop.

"What's wrong kid?" I asked.

"I need more sugar!" She yelled her head twitching a little.

She was on a sugar high.

"Okay kid clam down." I said.

"NO! Where's the sugar lady!" Snow said and my mouth fell open.

"In the den under the couch there is a whole bag of candy." I said and she ran out of the room.

As I said Regina owes me big time.

__The Mansion___________

*Third Person*
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Robin laid Regina down and got on top of her. He kissed her mouth.

He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. Regina opened her mouth and Robin slid his younger in making her moan.

Regina then ripped Robin's shirt open. Robin bite Regina's bottom lip. And pulled away.

Regina bit her lip wondering what he was going to do next. He pulled her shirt over her head and rested it at her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?" Regina asked.