Chapter 1 ~The Dream~

Quote : " You will always be in my dreams, never to be forgotten." - Ruby Ai Young.

" - Ruby Ai Young

Ruby's POV :

---------Dream-------------

"Nick!!" I called out into the darkness. The horses were gaining butt I could not find him. That worried me, as the town founders where rounding up all the vampires.
Then I saw him, laying on the ground and grabbing his head. I ran for him, but stopped, as I felt an arrow going through my stomach and I was in a lot of pain.
"Nick!!" I called out again, but this time in a strangled voice. I looked down at my dress to see it covered with my own blood.
I felt my hands shake and my vision became blurry and I started seeing black sports which where covering my vision, and I felt myself begin to fall.
"Rose !!" he called out, while trying to get up from the ground.
I waited for me to hit the ground, but my landing was soft. I looked up, but I could barely make out his figure. He brought his mouth down to his wrist but as he was about to bite it I stopped him from saying "you know that won't work Nick ... I love you so much.... Try to find happiness after I'm gone..." I said in a low, strangled voice. As tears fell down his cheek and onto my face I grabbed his face with the last bit of strength I had left I lowered his head towards me and he pressed his lips gently onto mine.
As I felt my eyes begin to droop I heard him say "I'm so sorry Roseitte. I will always love you..." As he said that I felt my soul leave my body and I was surrounded by darkness and I was dead.
--------------------------

I woke up in a cold sweat, shaking and with tears in my eyes. It was not the first time I had this dream, but I just shook it off and went to my wardrobe to find something to wear. I decided to go for a red and black checkered crop top with long sleeves and also a red and black checkered skirt, with long high heeled boots.
"Ruby, are you up yet ??" Zach asked from downstairs.
I went into the bathroom and slammed the door in response. Today was the first day of school and it was also the last year of high school.
After I showered I blow dried my long, dark brown and red-streaked hair. Then I did my normal makeup witch consists of mascara, black eyeliner and nude eyeshadow.

I never really liked going back to school, but the fact that I would see my friends again made me have just the bit of motivation to go

I took the time I had to wash, do my makeup and get dressed to think about : who is Nick ? Why does Roseitte look exactly like me ? Did this dream really happen ?
I don't really know the exact reason why I live with Zach except for the reason that I have lived with him till I was a kid. He said that when he was younger a family came up to him and asked him if he could keep me for a while, but the family never came back for me and so he takes care of me. The funny thing is that Zach always seems to stay looking the same, but I never tell him because he would just laugh at me.

A/N hope you guys liked the first chapter !!