Sedate him?

I woke up in surprisingly no pain!

But the I looked down at my arm to see if it had gotten worse. Yes it did.

My whole entire arm was in some sort of huge tube. But when I actually looked at my arm instead of the tube, I saw that my whole entire arm literally was in black.

God. Was I that deadly?

I started freaking out. I can't believe I'm going to die.

My heart started beating fast.
And I was sweating.
Oh lord.
I'm having a panic attack!

I started breathing super fast. The a bracelet on my wrist started beeping and doctors came rushing through the door.

I heard mumbling noises calling, I think me.

And like that I was out like a light.

Donald's POV

I got a call from the hospital being told that my youngest had a panic attack. I hop into the car and drive to the hospital.

But as I'm driving I think, why him?

Chase is probably one of the nicest person you will ever know. He's so innocent. But of course, the innocent ones always get punished for no reason. But, it wasn't Chases fault. It was Bree's fault to why his baby brother may die in a month. But of course, I would never say that to her face.

I get into the parking lot and walk in.

I was about to walk into Chases room when I heard screaming from inside. I burst through the door and see it was Chase screaming.

"Chase!"

I run right next to him.

"Mr. Davenport-ahhhhhhh! It burns!"

It pained me to see him like this. He is only 15.

I felt extremely bad. One out of the few doctors in the room asked, "may I talk to you in the hall?"

I nodded and he continued.

"As you can tell Chase is in extreme pain. Well, we all have a goal to find the antidote for the cyloid mishap. But until then Chase needs to not be in pain, for example he needs to be- sedated?"

I can tell where he is going with this.

"No."

"But sir. If we sedate Chase, it will stop the side effects for a while. And the less side effects, we have more time before he dies. Remember, the side effects are the things that are going to cause him harm. Reconsider?"

"I have to think about that. Maybe if I talk to my family about it?"

"Yes take your time."

I walk out of the building and head home to tell the family.

One I'm home, I see everyone on the couch.

"Guys. I have news on Chase."

They all immediately give me their attention.

"I'm thinking about letting the hospital sedate Chase."

Sorry for the slow update.
I just finished my competition, and I'm coming back to America tomorrow! Yay! But I will barely be online tomorrow because, I'm going to wake up at 7:35am. Leave to the airport at 9:15am. And the plane is leaving at 2:00pm! Asia has a lot of traffic and security. And different time zones! Ugh! Stress!

Anyways, hope you loved the chapter! Kisses!
Maddie
Out!