The next Year

One Year later
(Sorry for the long time skip)
Bree's POV

"Hey Chase?"

He nodded his head and "looked" at me.

"See we haven't had company in a very long time because of
the incident. And we don't really go on missions anymore because Mr. Davenport removed our chips a few months ago. I was just wondering, would you mind if my friends come over?" I asked awkwardly hoping he would say yes.

I know what you're talking about. 'Bree! Why are you asking permission? Why don't you have your chips? What's going on?'

Well to answer that, I'm asking permission because ever since Chase had gone blind, he's been very insecure. Nobody knows that my brother is blind. Even at school. I just told people Chase is getting homeschooled.

And the reason why we don't have chips is because Adam and I gave them up. Without Chase, the missions we go on feels like nothing. You don't get that proud feeling anymore. And we barely go outside because somebody has to stay with Chase.

"Sure Bree."

My face immediately lightened up

"Seriously!?" I yelled in an exited tone.
I can't wait for them to come!

15 minutes later

I was sitting on the couch listening to music while waiting for my friends. Which by the way are so popular! But they can be mean.

So their names are Stacy, Jenna, and Stacys boyfriend Jacob.

Stacy: Blonde short hair.
Purple contacts
Cheerleader
Really dumb

Jenna: Black hair
Green eyes
Wifi addict
Self absorbed

Jacob: super Hot!

We walked inside while the three were in shock.

Jenna was looking around the house like a maniac,"You...live here? It's so nice!"

"Thanks! Should we watch a movie?"

"Sure. " they all replied like they really don't care. Which to me was kinda rude.

I put in the CD of Suicide Squad.
Twenty minutes into the movie Jenna asked where the bathroom was.

Chase's POV

So Bree invited her friends over, and I really don't care anymore. I've been blind for a year now. No one should care. But as I'm thinking this I just realized that someone walked into my room.

"Who are you? Bree said that she had two brothers, but there both in college in Atlanta. I'm Jenna by the way! Bree's super cute best friend! I'm sort of the prettiest girl in the world!"

Dang that girl loves herself. What do I do? She can't know I'm blind! I decided to play it like a normal person would.

"Umm...hey. I'm Bree's younger brother, Chase."

"Ohh hi! Wait. May I just say, you have really nice eyes.", she gasped in the middle,"Maybe better than mine?!"

"Umm. Thank You?"

She giggled very, well weirdly.

Then all of a sudden I here someone else come in my room. O God.

Sorry I haven't updated. Hope you like the chapter!