Zayn (This is a teaser chapter ;)

~~~~Marcel's POV~~~~~

"Who's Zayn" Mary asks.

"What?" I ask, my eyebrows unite in curiosity.

"I said who is Zayn, silly!" Mary giggles.

"What why are you asking me, how do you him?" I question her.

She lifts a sealed envelope into the air.

"This was outside your door." She hands me an envelope that says, "To Marcel", "From Zayn."

I quickly grab it from her hands,

"Dear Marcel..."

My eyes scan the words written on the page..

Confusion takes over me. as I read the words. What did Zayn mean? How could he feel this way..

My face must have given me away due to Mary's response,

"Marcel, what's the matter? Who is this Zayn? Her light eyes twinkle under my living room lights. I couldn't tell her about Zayn.. especially not after this letter.

What did this letter mean.. was he being serious with me now, or could this be one of his other lies?

"U-uh I-I d-don't w-want t-to talk about I-it." I try to yell her.

"Oh my.. Marcel do you stutter? That is adorable." Mary let's out a light giggle.

No. No. I don't stutter anymore. No no. No. Why was I stuttering again?

"N-no I d-don't." I feel my cheeks become warm. Without a doubt they had already turned into an intense shade of pink.

"If you want I can help you with speech.." Mary smiles slightly, she didn't understand what those words meant to me.

"No!" My response comes out more a plead then a scream. I turn away from her direction, and face the cold, hard ground. I try to hold in a tear.

"Marcel please. I want to help you. It's okay to be a little embarrassed, but with practice you will be speaking perfectly."

The thought lingers through my mind. It was worth the chance.

"O-ok." Mary leans in to give me a warm and tender hug. I wrap my arms around her, and sigh lightly.

What was I doing?

"Well I should get going now, it's pretty late." Mary replies, as she heads towards the door. Her small curls bounce at her sides, and the door closes with a loud thud.

I look at the letter one more time.

~*~

~Zayn's POV~

I feel the warm pillow stroke my face. I let out a morning groan, and turn to face Harry's side of the bed, but there was no Harry.

"Harry?" I question, sitting down on the bed. I scratch my head when I hear pots clinging in the kitchen.

Oh no , Harry in the kitchen. I chuckle to myself.

I head towards his drawer and pull out one of shirts. I bring it close to my noise, and sniff it. It has his warm aroma that I loved.

I pull it over my head, and commence to walk down the stairs. Harry hears me from the kitchen.

"Goodmorning babe." He brightly smiles while mixing something, in his hands. I want to dab a finger in the mix, but he swops it away.

"Not yet, be patient." He winks. I make a puppy face, and his eyes look at  with a hint of  guilt.

"I love your eyes so much Harry, they're such a beauitful shade eof emerald green," I gently kiss him on his cheek, and head to the living room, to let him finish cooking.

I garb a magazine as I sit on the couch, a knock on ther door is heard.

Then another.

"I'll get it!" I tell Harry.

"Okay thanks babe," I hear him from a distance.

I don't bother looking through the door hole,and just open it.

I'm still looking at the magazine.

Silence.

I decide to look up from my magazine, my magazine drops to the floor.

I stare into his eyes, as he stares into mine.

"Z-Zayn?"