Chapter 13- why did u do this to me

So I'm starting to add titles to the chapters enjoy

Joey's POV: I has been two weeks since I got Wolf from Danny and I'm sooo happy to have Daniel in my life. I got up from bed and woke Danny" Danny I'm gonna go to the store do that we have something for dinner." "Mhmmm" Danny says back and I give him a kiss and he kisses back after about a minute we stopped and I got dressed and ran to my car and got in I drove off. 
-10 minutes later-
Joey's POV I got everything and decided to get more stuff to make veggie burgers and so I started to get a bunch of stuff and was on my way to the self check out.

Daniel's POV : I got showered and dressed and began to start playing games when I opened my door to see Preston. Before I could do anything he slammed his lips into mine and I couldn't move he moved me on the couch and began making out with me and soon I started to feel comfortable and started thinking about Joey and began kissing him back and sucking on his neck it got so heated and then just as I go to pull off my shirt I hear a gasp. I look up to see Joey in tears and so now I feel really bad and try to say something but Joey slams the door and walks out ...... Now I'm sad. Preston tries to kiss me again but I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the floor as I started to run before Joey left me. I go to Joey and start to apologize but Joey cuts me off " goodbye Daniel" he goes to shut the door but I hold it open Joey pushes me away and closes the door leaving me.

Uh oh Daniel made a big mistake what will he do. 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊 Anyway goodbye pigs 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷