Chapter 24 - a fun day

Joey's POV: I woke up looking at my now husband sleeping and I was smiling at the fact that now he was my husband and felt so happy. I decided today was going to be a fun day because I was going to take Daniel with me so we could go shopping for a few things and then go back home and spend the rest of the day getting to talk to each other and have a one on one conversation. I decided to wake up Daniel with a slobbery kiss to see what he does and surprisingly he wipes it off and gives me a kiss on the lips. I kissed him back and we kissed for a while before I realized things were getting a little heated and I broke the kiss. I told Daniel what we were doing today and he agreed to come with me. He got dressed and so did I. While Daniel was trying to get his skinny jeans on I smacked his butt and walked away. He finishes getting on his jeans while I was doing my hair and touched me near my private spot and then smacked me in the balls and I fell over in pain. He laughed and helped get me up and kissed me, carrying me downstairs since I was in pain still. We ate breakfast and then Daniel carried me to the car grabbing his keys and didn't stop kissing me... not even to open the door. Instead he came in with me and kissed me for about a good five minutes and then slowly pulled away from my lips leaving me wanting him. He crawled to the front seat and started the car and then we were off.
-15 minutes later-
Daniel's POV: we got to the store and I immediately got out the front seat and tried to open the door but Joey had locked all the doors shut and I was stuck outside and so instead of doing anything I just swayed my hips as I walked knowing that Joey would come out if he saw that... boy was I ever right. He opened the door and I closed the door behind making sure all the windows are up and I locked the car . We held hands as we walked into the store and stopped to kiss for a few and then let Joey get on my back as we walked through the store. After awhile my legs were getting tired of carrying Joey and so I took him off my back, but immediately held his hand and walked with him until we got to the part of the store that had decorations for the house. We were walking when we stumbled upon these adorable mugs that said I'm his on one and the other said he's mine . ( for those who were wondering what they looked like...

Any way back to the story

Any way back to the story.)

Joey's POV:I was sooo happy to be at the store with Daniel and all I wanted was to be with him no matter what because I love him so much. He made me so happy and it made me even happier when I saw him holding a box with the mugs we had seen. We began walking more and ended up with a bunch of rainbow stuff. We took all our stuff, paid for it and walked out. We drove home and spent the whole day talking to each other about what we haven't told each other end snuggled and cuddled watching movies as I fell asleep in Daniel's lap happily knowing that I had him and I had him forever.

Sorry this was crappy I spent 2 and a half days on it cuz every time I worked on it I got sleepy and fell asleep but I managed to to finish it at 3.26am today so I hope u enjoy this