12

Rose's POV

He's drunk he doesn't know what he is doing, he just kissed me. My first kiss was taken by drunk person. I look up at him.

"Damn ma, i feel like doing you right here," he said rubbing his big bulge i see in his pants. I gasped and walked away from him to find Shane, She was sitting down on her phone.

"Christopher just kissed me,"i told her, she was shocked

"What, did you kiss him back?" She questioned.

"Yeah, but he's drunk he doesn't know what he's doing." I said bitting on my lips.

"You kissed him back, OMG my bestfriend just had her first kiss," she announced but only i can hear her.

"Come on, he is not even going to remember what he did," i said to her.

"What if he does," she smirks. I laughed My eyes travel up to see Brittany leading Christopher up the stairs. My heart aches at that point I took a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong?" Shane asked.

"Nothing, i just wanna go home now," i said She looks disappointed

"But we only been here for 2 hours, the party finished at 5 at least stay for a little while." She said I nodded, she took me to the kitchen and give me a beer. She gulped hers down I look at mine.

Oh what the heck, i gulped mine down too, then she took a bottle of Heineken out and past me one I drunk mine.

After 3 bottles of beer, i felt funny. I grab Shane's hand and lead her to the dance floor.

We did the most craziest things ever. We danced and drunk more beer. I think i had to much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awaken by a sun shining in my face. I open my eyes I sat up and a headache struck me, i hold my head. I look around to see a unfamiliar place. There are red cups everywhere. I was on a brown couch I got up and search for Shane. She was on top of the kitchen counter I shook her.

"Shane wake up," i said to her. I search for my phone in my pocket to see its 7:34, i gasped i gotta get home.

"What time is it?" She mumbled

"7:34." I said she sat up quickly then whine in pain.

"Lets go," she said getting down. My house is just 4 blocks away from here. She dropped me off home and went to her house, I climbed up my window. I look around to see the same thing from last night. I strip off my clothes and took a nice warm shower.

After my shower i hop out and got dress into some sweats a shirt then took everything off my bed and went to sleep.

I still can't believe Christopher kissed me and hook up with Brittany on the same night.😒💔