Journey of Friendship Begins

This was the day sixteen faruq entered in the office and  sat on his table and started reciting his prayers because he wanted this day to go in peace and harmony.

Suddenly a voice merged into faruq's ears- "Hi faruq" faruq turned back thinking as it was shilpa but he got a suprise that was vrishali's voice. She just came as usal as she use to be and then sat beside faruq and told him to start work. By the time Shilpa entered the office with a wonderfull smile as she use to welcome everone everyday. She called faruq aside and asked was he suprised at vrishali's behaviour. Faruq said- "Didi i din't knew all this was waiting for me. I just can't believe how cum this can happen so early so fast." Shilpa said she called Vrishali yesterday and made her understand that she was wrong somewhere and she had always been praticle in her life but there are some situations in life where we have to be sensitive enough and understand what goes over other person when there are unnecessary arguements between two people.

faruq said- "Thanks Didi for always being there with me. I know u are the  who will support me when ever i am right"

We always think that after any fight there is no stand for next arguement but it's truly said na where there is a will there is a way""

Hope u all loved this chapter........And once  again for those who love this

"LOVE U ALL TILL THE LAST BREATH OF MY LIFE"

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT

BY_ MAZHAR KACHHI.