sadness, confusion, and frustration (Eren x Reader part 13)

You place everything back in the bin and walk back inside. You don't know what to think, what to say, or how to feel.

Lost in thought you hear a buz on your phone and turn it on to see its from Eren. He sends you a message saying,

Eren: I do not know what you are talking about...can we meet up tonight?

You: I was going to ask the same thing. So that's a yes.

You send Eren a music video of the song you were listening to on the bus ride home from school. And almost immediately he sends back a video... (if you do not remember the song from the bus, go to the last story part.)

You don't understand and don't realize the tears streaming down your face. You wipe the tears away and respond with..

You: Leave me alone.

Eren: are you sure you really want me to? You're the type that only push people away because you want them to hold you closer.

He was right, but you hated the truth. You want to prove him wrong so you don't respond to him. Hours go by and finally you decide to get off your bed and get dressed to meet up with Eren. You asked him by text.

You: what time?

Eren: 8 P.M. if that's alright.

You turn off your phone and strip. Your dresser drawers were held open by clothes sticking out so you decide to fix it, when you notice a nice pair of shorts. You put it on along with a black tank top and a grey flannel around your waist. You slide on some white converse and grab your phone and keys. You walk out of your house and turn around to lock the door. When you've accomplished the task you turn around to see Eren standing there which was unexpected. Just seeing him standing there made you want to ball up and cry. But instead you hide those emotions and replace them with frustration.

"Hey (y/n)..." He says. His voice sounded worried and depressed.

"You sound sad, did something happen with Mikasa?" You ask with a frustrated tone pinched in your throat.

"I ended things with her and you were there when I did." He said with an increase of sadness.

"There's a sound of regret in your voice and sadness. You miss her and I know it." You say almost in tears and eren notices so he walks towards you. You back up and place your back against your door. "Get away from me. Explain the trash that was in my dream Eren! How is that stuff there? What did you do!?" You ask and reveal the true frustration in your voice.

"I was scared. I kissed you but thought I was moving to fast paced. I knocked you out and made you think you were just sleeping. (Y/n) please, I'm sorry." Eren exclaimed. But the thing is, is he sounded like he was telling the truth. You hug him and let out your feelings with your forehead resting on his bold chest.

"I've liked you ever since the first conversation we had. You were suddenly everything to me. I tried my hardest to talk to you more and get you to feel the same. Never thought you would." You expressed and started crying and watched your tears hit the ground. He wrapped his arms around you. He was so warm and comfortable. If you could be there forever, you would.

"There's something else (y/n)...I told jean to say what he did that night at the restaurant. I told him to make you think he wanted nothing to do with you. I'm sorry." He explained and you looked up at him not understanding. "What..." You ask and he seems concerned and full off disappointment. "I wanted you all to myself." He mumbled

It finally hit you and you realize that this is one screwed up love life. You push eren away and run inside not bothering to lock the door behind you. You dart upstairs and lay in your bed. Your eyes were full of tears and your hair stuck to your face.

You were emotionally exhausted and fell right asleep.

------------------

You wake up the next morning with Eren asleep on the side of your bed with his head propped on his arms that were resting on your bed. You freak out and scoot away from him. His hand grabs yours and he mumbles. "Don't leave."

Great, now you're a prisoner in your own home.