Episode 5: Part 3

650 reads?!?!?!?!?! I swear I only had 500 yesterday. Thank you guys for the support! I’m going to try to make this part of this episode long so you guys will be happy. OK, let me shut up and you can read!

*Will’s POV*

The girls were still on their little adventure, and we couldn’t stop them, so we decided to help Zane. We picked up his limp body and carried him to Emma’s house. Luckily, the girls left the door unlocked. Unfortunately, Emma’s mom and dad were in the Living room so they could see us clearly. When they saw us holding an unconscious Zane, they automatically started freaking out and asking questions.

“Boys, why is Zane unconscious and where are the girls?” Emma’s dad stands up, obviously concerned. As we all looked at each other, we realized that we never explained to them what happens to the girl if they touch water or look at the moon during a full moon.

We place Zane carefully down on the floor, sit down, and start explaining. After we finished explaining, Emma’s dad gets up. “And where you think you’re going Neil? Must I remind you that you’re under house arrest,” Emma’s mom reminds him. He sits back down, in obvious defeat. We tell them that we already tried to get them back home, but they just tried to attack us.

As we all sat there, we all realized the horrible: the girls probably went to Mako and Denman and Charlotte will probably find them and expose them. We got Emma’s parents to watch after Zane then we ran as fast as we could to Mako. We stopped by Lewis’ house to grab his boat and we jumped into the ocean. We sped as fast as we could to Mako. When we reached there, we saw the girls there, but no Denman and Charlotte, to our relief.

Suddenly, I feel myself get shoved, and I fall onto the sandy floor. I look to my side and I see Lewis and Ash both on the floor. I stand and up and turn around to see the one and only devil in blonde form: Denman.

“Looks like it’s too late, boys” she smirks before taking video and snapping pictures of the mermaids. Ash gets up and punches Denman in the jaw, making it 2 punches in the course of one week in the same family. How about that? While Denman is on the floor, coping with her pain, we pull the mermaids out. They were still in their zombie form, so we did the only thing that we could: slapped them across the faces. Amazingly, they snapped out of their trances. We should do that every time they caught up by the full moon.

“What happened?” Rikki asks.

*Emma’s POV*

All of the girls were back at my house, with towels wrapped around our bodies for warmth. Zane was still knocked.

“I bet if we smack him, he’ll wake up and he can leave,” Rikki states out of the blue. Before any of us could protest, she walks over to Zane and smacks him across the face. Ash runs out of the kitchen to see what’s wrong and looks mortified at the scene that unfolded in front of him.

“Rikki, get away from him! Must I remind you he got hurt because of you” Ash reminds all of us. Well I’m sorry but we were under a trance. Apparently, I said that out loud. I see Ash running up to me. Before anything registers into my mind, Ash tackles me.

‘You’re cute, you know that?” He asks me, and I have no choice but to smile. Suddenly we hear a groaning noise. We turn around to see a groggy Zane.

“What happened? Why am I on Emma’s couch?” Zane keeps asking questions. We patiently answer his questions. After we answer them, he runs out of the house, terrified.

“Well that was weird. And By the way Zane, we’re not monsters!” I remark to everyone. The whole room erupts into laughter.

Suddenly Will bursts into my house. “Guys we have a problem, my sister is back.”

Suddenly all our smiles fade.

That was a close call, huh? And what do you think of Sophie coming back into the picture? What do you think she’s going to do now that she’s back?

Find out in the next episode of H2O: Season 4!!!!

P.S I know I said I would try to make this chappie long, but I was listening to music while typing, and got caught off track until it was like 8:30 and I started typing at 5:00!!! So don't hate me for the quality and the quantity of this chapter.

BYE!!!