Chapter 21

(Music has nothing to do with chapter just so you know 😂)
Zane's POV
Me and Aph decided we have a date after all our classes. Im so nervous I'm pretty sure she won't enjoy it. But there's also a chance she could. I look at her and see she's smiling. She looks at me and I smile and she smiles again. I grab her hand which surprised her. She looks down at her hand and see it's me holding it. She blushes. Damn she's so cute when she blushes, smiles, or even talks to me.

"When are we gonna get there?" She asks me impatiently.

"Yeah were like 5 minutes away." I say back while smiling because she pouts at me.

"Can you give me a piggyback ride?" She asks me while doing a puppy dog face.

"Fineeeee and you didn't have to do that cute face you know?" I ask her while smirking even though she can barely see it through my mask.

I bend down a little enough for her to jump on my back. She jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist and I grab her thighs (god that sounds wrong). I walk forward and I could see the place come into view. I smile slightly to myself. This is the place I wanted to bring her before. I put her down slowly. I point to where the place is. I found it awhile ago. It has a big field with a bunch of beautiful trees. The grass is green, the birds are chirping. The lake is sparkling.

"I've been wanting to bring you here for awhile..." I say while rubbing my neck sheepishly.

"Well thank you for bringing me because this is beautiful. She says while looking at the view in awe.

I smile at her cuteness. How did I get so lucky to get a girl like her? I ask myself in my mind. I set down a blanket and put down some food (ok just pretend he was carrying food on the way kk? 😂). Once Aph sees this she smiles a little and runs and sits down next to me. We eat the food I made at the house just an hour before we left.

After were done eating I feel some weight on my shoulder and I look at my shoulder and see Aph leaning on me. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close to me. After 5 minutes sitting like this I could tell she fell asleep. Great. My car is parked way over there... I put her on the blanket and pack up everything. I move Aph off the blanket for a bit. I fold it really quickly so Aph isn't laying on the grass. I put them in the basket and grab it. I put Aph on my back again.

(Pretend she's asleep 😂) next time I should park the car a little closer

(Pretend she's asleep 😂) next time I should park the car a little closer... I look ahead and see were close.

Once were at the car I put Aph into the car and buckle her up. I go to the back and put the basket down. I get into my seat and start up the car. I start driving towards our dorms.
Once they get to the dorm...
I walk to her room with her on my back. I knock on the door and Kawaii~Chan her roommate open the door.

"Oh my god!! This is so my new ship EEEKK!!" She says while having a fangirling moment.

"Aph is still asleep you know?" I say while laughing at her a bit.

"She could sleep through an earthquake." She says while laughing at her joke.

"Meh works for me now I'm gonna put her in her bed." I say while walking past her and putting her in bed.

I start walking towards my room. I had a lot of fun with Aph today can't wait till our next date.