Chapter 3

The next day~

It's was so bright the next day, the sun was really bright. Today is gonna be my second day at school and I really hope it goes good today. I did my morning routine, after I was done I went down to greet my parents. They were no where to be found, they probably went to work early. I walked in the kitchen prepared myself some cereal and put some banana in it. I finished and headed to school.

As I arrived to school I walked through the hallway and into my class. Class had started and the door opened, it was Yoongi.

"You again, why are you always late?" The teacher asked

Yoongi just walked past her and sat down next to me.(time skip) It was lunch time and I didn't get food because I'd get fat. I sat down on the yard and saw how everyone was having a good time either their friends unlike me I was all alone. I saw a girl come up to me and asked to sit down.

"Hi I'm Kim Namsuk why are you so lonely?"

"Hi I'm Juna Junghae and I recently moved  here from LA that's why I don't have anyone to hang out with"

"Ahhh ok well you don't have to be lonely anymore because I will be by your side from now on"

The rest of the lunch me and her talked about each other and she is a real nice and fun person. I'm actually pretty scared to get real close to her what if she ever get tired of me and leaves, I just hope she doesn't. My favorite class of the day was about to start, art. I really love how I can express my feelings towards my drawings. School was finally over and me and Kim planned to go hang out after school. We went to a coffee shop and got drinks and some snacks they had, later on we went to the park. We were having so much fun until we saw Yoongi all alone. He looked so out of it like he was in his own little world.

"Hey looks it's min Yoongi from school" Kim said

"Yeah he looks so lonely it thought he had friends"

"He does but only one it's his bestfriend, J-hope, well it's actually Jung hoseok. He left to study abroad and ever since then he is always alone. Him and jhope have this really good connection"

"Why doesn't he have other friends?"

...to be continued~
Sorry for this lame update and for taking long. I hope you still keep on reading :)