Chapter 2

Wow! I have arrived to school. The building was pretty big and there were a lot of students there. I was scared my legs were shaking. I finally had the guts to walk through the gate and everywhere I looked I just had eyes looking at me. I guess there just looking because they haven't seen me around. I did not know where the office was so I just asked a random person where it was.

"Excuse me ummm...do you know where's the office"

"Find it yourself" they said

"Thanks for your help"

God people are so rude I swear. I didn't even bother to ask anyone else I don't wanna get the same response again. I started walking to I don't know where and I was amazed as I saw how big the campus was. I'm guessing I still had time to find the office since there were still students wandering around and I haven't heard any bell ring. I finally saw a sign that said office and I went in.

"Hi ummm...I'm a new student who just transferred here and I wanted to know what are my classes?" I said to the beautiful lady behind the desk

"Hello welcome to Busan Of Arts High School, can I please have your name?"

"I'm Juna Junghae"

"Oh okay one moment please"

She stood up and walked to the printer I guess she had printed out my schedule. I can't believe I'm gonna finish 11th and 12th grade here I hope it goes well.

"Here you go young lady, have a nice day" she said as she smiled

"Thank you"

Okay so I took a look at my schedule and I had history, science, math, english, and my elective last. Omg yess my elective was art one of the things I love the most. I took a look at my watch on my wrist. I realized I was 10 minutes late to my first class. Way to go Juna. I was honestly still kind of lost but I managed to get to my class even if I went almost all around the school! Okay I'm so I'm shaking, debating whether or not I should enter. I knocked and heard "Come in". I entered and my teacher was a guy.

"Hi sorry I'm late I'm new here"

"It's okay I understand, Can you please introduce yourself to the class"

Wow really are you serious. I looked up In front of me to see unknown faces. I was scared they kept whispering to themselves and giggling at me.

"Umm... I'm Juna Junghae and I'm 16 years old. I moved from LA to here and umm... I hope we can get along"

"Alright Juna thank you, I'm am your teacher Mr.Son now please take a seat right at the back over there, in that empty seat next to min yoongi"

I nodded and did as I was told. When I sat down I took a look at what's his name...yoongi,  he had a serious face. He showed no emotions. He was cute tho. (Juna stop it remember what dad said no boys) right no boys, no boys. The lesson was finally over, well that went by quick. The whole day I had trouble finding my way to my classes and lunch was finally here. I was getting hungry but I was to scared to go get lunch. I hung out alone obviously. I Just sat there looking up at he sky.

~skips to the end of school~

Finally it was the end of the day. I now know how to get home, I walked back home and entered the house. As I entered I called out my parents name, I got no response. I guess they were working. I went upstairs and changed into comfy clothes, went down to get a snack, and up to my room.

I finished my homework quick especially math which is my favorite subject. My parents still wouldn't get home till around 6:30 so I decided to take a nap.

"Juna we're home. Juna?" My mom said

I suddenly woke up by a voice calling me, it was my mom. I stood up, stretched real quick and went downstairs to greet my parents.

"Hi mom hey dad"

"Hey sweety, how was your day" dad said as we sat at the dinner table waiting for dinner to be served

"Ehh"

"Did you make any new friends?"

"No"

We stayed quiet as we ate dinner. I had finished first because I was really hungry. I thanked my parents for the food and said goodnight. I went upstairs washed my face and brushed my teeth, I then went to my room and changed into my pj's. I layed in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about this day. I had made no friends, well who would wanna be friends  with me I'm no fun and I'm nothing compared to the girls I saw at school. I'm ugly and fat ( I'm actually not but I see myself like that) and they are just so gorgeous I bet they can get any guy they like. My eyes started getting heavier as I stopped crying little did I know I had cried myself to sleep.

To be continued~
I hope you liked chapter two. Sorry if I made any mistake and for starting this story pretty lame. Hope you continue reading:)