Chapter 1

Juna's Junghae POV:

Today is a new day ughhhh I wish I could just stay in bed forever. I had moved from LA to Busan in South Korea. My parents are both from Korea but decided to move to LA to live a better life. But now my parents decided to move back since they missed Busan. It was 6:00am and I had woken up to the sound of my alarm. I head over to look out my window and the daylight was bright, I honestly don't like it when it's bright, I like gloomy days because it defines me. I went to the bathroom and did the usual, shower, brush my teeth, and change into my uniform. I walked downstairs to the dinner table and had breakfast.

"Good morning Juna" mom and dad said

I usually don't like saying good morning I don't know I find it weird.

"Hey mom, Hi dad" I said back

"Are you ready for your first day of school" mom asked

"Ehhh I guess"

"Don't worry sweety I'm sure today will be great and I'm sure you'll make a few friends"

"Don't checking out boys okay,school is learn" dad said

"Dad really?"

"Sorry I'm not ready for my little girl to start falling in love"

I finished breakfast and said my goodbyes to my parents since I'm an only child they are my family. I closed the door and started heading to...wait now that I realized it I don't know where my school is at. I saw a few kids walking with the same uniform as me I guess I should tag along behind them since I don't know where my school is at. As I followed I was thinking to myself about how this day would go. What if I don't fit in? Will I get hated on right away? "Juna stop! Think positive"(I talk to myself a lot) Your right I'm sure today will go great just like my mom said. I was still walking I was pretty amazed at the new things I saw. There was a park so close to my house and a coffee shop! Those are my favorite places. Those were the only places where I would go to relax or to get stuff off my mind back in LA.

To be continued~

Author's Note// Hey to the people that are reading this book. I've never actually done this before this is my first time writing a book. I just wanna say that I hope you enjoy this, I don't really know how far this book will get honestly. I hope you like this and thanks for reading!