Part 2

Sky's pov
"CORY yelled Shelby as she ran to him."sky help me." Ok they carried Cory back to the hut."what happened asked arod. Cory tried to commit suicide."Shelby healed him the. He woke up."were am I asked Cory."cory why why would you commit Suicide asked Shelby."I was going to kill Jin argued Cory."we could have help said Shelby."i'm sorry said Cory.you are forgiven said Shelby
Time skip 5 days
Cory's pov
It was me and Shelby about to duke it out."fight said sky.i'played with her a little by teleporting behind her then I drew my weapon. I felt something happening. I was floating.i was losing control."I'LL KILL YOU said Cory as his eyes turned black."Cory please listen said Shelby.cory teleported around then kicked her in the knee.i pulled out my weapon."Cory please said Shelby he was about to kill her when you snapped out of it he dropped his weapon."I'm so sorry Shelby I hugged her for a while. Then she let go." I'll see you later.he teleported into his room he grabbed his knife and started to cut his wall he wrote."guys I'm going to be gone for a day or 2 take care of Shelby k guys see ya. I teleported out.
Sky's pov
I looked in Cory's room and saw his wall. I did what he wanted and we took care of Shelby.
time skip 2 days
Cory's pov
"Hey guys what up hey sky."oh Cory your back yea I need sometime to think. "Well Shelby wants to see you."ok.
"Hey shelby said Cory before he was tackled down the stairs."that's for leaving without telling me said Shelby."ok it's time for training said arod."we will learn how to learn are sprite forms." Jess and Jin you first."focus.jess focused and suddenly burst into flames and Jin burst into a giant."good know max,Ross and sky. Max burst into a cloud of green dust. Ross turned into a obsidian figure and sky burst into a tornado."Good now all of you have abilities but for now I will tell you that all of you are boosted in speed attack and defense."ok now time for dueling Cory against Shelby first. Go.shelby went into sprite mode.cory just stood there."hehhehheh it's time .Cory reached out and his scythe then he went out with the other hand and grabbed another scythe he started spinning the, then he shot a black tornado at Shelby.shelby tried to  move away but the tornado got her. Then Cory slashed up down and side ways then his scythes blinked then the dark rays shot out.suddenly Cory's eyes turn red they blink then he raised his scythes." Welcome to my special hell(any one get it).then he slammed the scythes down making a earth shattering rumble.then he lifted Shelby up .he was taking her life force."Cory stop please pled Shelby."DIE yelled Cory.his eyes rolled back.he let Shelby go."I'm so sorry said Cory."I gotta go. Cory teleported away."Shelby are you ok sparked Ross."yea where's Cory asked Shelby."I don't know he disappeared said Ross."o no we have to go find Him said Shelby."will find him said Ross."for now go to bed."look said sky."what said Ross.cory was on the edge on the cliff."CORY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE yelled Ross.cory jumped down."what said Cory."WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT YOU JUST ALMOST KILLED MY COUSIN yelled Ross."I'M SORRY OK I CANT CONTROL IT THIS IS WHY I TELEPORTED AWAY I'M A MONSTER OK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE retored Cory.shelby came over."Ross stop said Shelby."he just almost killed you and your fines said Ross."it's not his fault said Shelby."*sigh*look I just care about you and you just looked death in the eye."*sigh*shelby he's right I am a  monster said Cory." Not if we can help not if I can help I'm not letting my boyfriend get exiled just because he did something he can't control.sky,Jess, and Jin wolf whistled.shelby blushed hard when  she realized what she said."let's go inside and cool off said arod.
1 cool down later
"Training time said arod."sky had a smirk on his face."hey max said sky. "What said max."I know your little secret said sky."what secret said max."come on if you trying to hide it then your doing a bad job."what said max."it's as obvious as Cory liking Shelby."hey shut  up sky said Cory."hey Cory max likes your girlfriend."SHUT THE HELL UP said max and Cory at the same time."hey max said Cory."you know it said max."GET HIM yelled max.cory and max chased him into the lake." I will have payback says max."ok ok but seriously tho you should do a better job at hiding it.'hiding what said a voice.max and Cory turned around to see Shelby looking at them."um gotta go said Cory he teleported away."um me to but first said max."but first.he walked over to sky."say anything and I will break you said max.he smoke bombed out."what just happened asks Shelby." Nothing said sky."sky what happened said Shelby."u. Gotta go said sky.sky flew outta there.
Time skip 3 hours
"Who wants to play truth or dare again said sky.everyone did."ok I'll go first max truth or dare."um dare I I know what your going to do with truth said max."I dare you to tell the Shelby the thing said sky with a smirk.max went pale."don't worry max I got you whispered Cory."well max I'm waiting said sky."fine I- NOW CORY said max.cory made a cloud of black dust.then when the smoke cleared.max and Cory switch Cory was next to sky and max was next to Jin."you mean me I told you already I like Shelby said Cory with a smirk.sky gave max the death glare then said ok."my turn Shelby truth or dare said Cory."dare said Shelby I dare you to slap sky in the face 12 times and say jerk said Cory.cory gave max the "your welcome stare."ok said Shelby. She slapped him 12 times and called him a jerk."ok max truth or dare."truth said max."ok why did you and Cory switch."because sky's a jerk said max."you said truth now tell the truth said Shelby"ok I switched because...

NOTE PLZ READ some of the things in this are from other books like the evil and the 6 heros