Part 6

"Jin's pov
" I do said Ana."I knew it said Jess."well it's getting late lets head to bed shall we said sky."k good night said Ross.
Time skip brought to you by corby
"Good morning said Jin."hey said Cory."cory you ok you don't seem fine said Shelby."just a bad dream said Cory."talk now said Shelby."I don't want to said Cory."come on spill said Shelby."do I have to said Cory."yes said Shelby."well to bad the only way your getting me to say anything is by tournaments get me said Cory."fine I will said Shelby.shelby ran into Cory's room."no no no no no get back here Shelby.shelby came down with a book."you wouldn't dare said Cory."o I would."what is that a dairy said Jess."no said Shelby."it's his journal were he keeps all his thoughts to him self said Shelby."give it said Cory."no said Shelby."I did't want to do this but I have to said Cory.cory lunged at Shelby tackling herald grabbing the book and siting on her."hey Jess you want to draw this said Cory."hell yes said Jess."Cory you wouldn't said Shelby."yes I would said Cory."and done said Jess."get dunked on Shelby said Cory."HEY GUYS LETS DO THE POCKE CHALLENGE yelled Jess."what's that said Cory."simply 2 people will a POCKE and chew it slowly who ever can get the most wins said Jess."wait so that means if you get to close you kiss asked Jin."exactly said Jess."alright it'll go first said Jess."hey Jin get in there said Max."w-what said Jin."you Heard me said Max."fine said Jin.jess and Jin started munching slowly.jin got more."I win said Jin."ok next is max and Ross said Jess."NO SAID MAX."YES SAID JESS."fine said Max.they did the same but Ross won."ok now Ana and sky.they munched slowly but Ana t iPad and kissed sky on accident.they blushed red."payback said Cory taking a pic."hey said sky."well now it's you and Shelby said sky."fine you butt.they munched slowly but sky pushed Cory and Jess pushed Shelby causing them to fall on each other.they got up and blushed hard."sky get over here said Cory."you to Jess said Shelby."you take Jess and I take sky.cory teleported behind sky."hi said Cory.he teleported sky up in the air really high and let him fall."wait wait and now said Cory.just before crashing into the ground he stopped sky."I hope you learned your lesson said Cory.
Time skip 3 hours night time
"Cory's pov
"Shelby is that you said Cory."when he got closer he could see Shelby and Max.max was holding a knife up to Shelby's throat."Max why said Cory."you know why said Max harshly."you took everything from me ."now I'll take everything from you.max stabbed Shelby in the throat."AHHHHHHHHHHHHH yelled Cory waking up.everyone barged in."WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON yelled arod."nothing said Cory."that did't sound like nothing said sky."you had the nightmare from what I saw said Max."yea said Cory."talk said Shelby."no said Cory."fine you can tell us when you want to said Shelby."ok said Cory.
Next morning
3rd person
"Cory's not done yet asked Jin."yea said Ross."I'll go check on him sad Shelby."never mind he's coming down stairs said sky."cory you ok asked sky.cory changed into death mode."Cory said Shelby."DIE yelled Cory his eyes were a black yin yang."CORY STOP yelled Shelby."never all of you traitor are dead to me said Cory."what do you mean die asked Shelby."YOI NOW WHY YOU NO GOOD CHEATER YELLED CORY.cory teleported away ."what the hell just happened asked Shelby."don't know said Max."Max said Shelby."what asked Max.you know something said Shelby."um gotta go.
3 weeks later.
"Hey guys I'm ba-.cory was tackled by sky."the hell said Cory."what do you mean the hell asked sky."o you like my little shadow trick said Cory."no said sky."anyways I'm going to go into the woods and don't follow me ok bye said Cory.cory teleported away."guys lets go Cory's in the woods said sky."so said Max."remember what happened last time said sky."ok said Max.they were looking for Cory when they found something shocking.they had found a beach and Cory was sitting on the sand."CORY YOU BUTT yelled Shelby."hm said Cory."whoa gotta go said Cory."o no your not said Shelby."fine said Cory."now explain said Shelby."ok I was running away and I found this beach so I stayed a while."well you certainly found something amazing said arod."yep said Cory."let's go back home said Shelby.cory went pale then teleported on to a roof ."Cory come said Shelby."no I'm not going back after what happened said Cory .