chapter 9

Hey guys back at it again lol sorry I've been working and all ik ik excuses anywaysss here it is.

I mumbled as I worked. It was a really shitty thing of him to do making me close and all. I mean matt probably only did it because he hates viper and wants me for himself...

I listened to music as I counted the dry stock. This was probably the most boring part of the job. I mean you literally have to count every single item making sure everything matches the register....I swear he says he wants me but he acts like he fucking hates me. I was working when I decided to listen to some music. Matt said I wasn't allowed but I mean he wasn't there to see me.

"Go and fix your makeup girl it's just a break up run and hide your crazy and start acting like a lady..." I sung Miranda lambert
When all the sudden my ear buds were ripped from my ear. I screamed in shock as I was spun around to see matt...and he was not pleased.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked looking at my earbuds.

"Listening to music.." I said looking down.

"Are you allowed to listen to music?" He asked in a sarcastic tone.

"No..." I said.

"No what?" He asked looking at me waiting for a title.

"I'm not calling you sir..." I replied looking at my feet.

"Why you call viper sir...don't you slut..?" He asked smirking but with a look of disgust.

"You know what I quit." I said taking off my apron.

"You can't quite you haven't finished counting." He said laughing

I felt tears well in my eyes as I took my arm and ran it down the self knocking down all the can smashing some.

"There I'm done you asshole" I finished turning to leave.

"You're not done till I say so" He replied grabbing my arm.

"Let me go you piece of shit." I yelled.

"You aren't going anywhere." He told me pushing me down with my arms behind my back.

"Please let me go" I screamed.

"Not till you get what you deserve."

I could feel him ass he pushed down his pants I screamed and he covered my mouth pushing me all the way on the ground till he was on top of me.

I felt the tears swell in my eyes and I felt his member on me.

My tears feel and I could feel the tip on me causing me to squirm.

He held my arm so far back I yelped knowing if he put my force on me that my arm would snap.

Soon all the thoughts about my arm vanished as I felt him go into me causing me to scream louder crying.

He started thrusting and everything around me when silent. I couldn't hear myself. I didn't feel pain all I thought about was how disappointed viper would be. I laid there as this man was on me fucking me against my will. The tears kept falling without sound...soon I felt warmth as he finished...

Sound rushed back as he stood up.

"You can leave slut.." is all he said before walking away leaving me on the cold floor..