Chapter 13

This will probably be my only update on vacation butttt here it is.

It's so dark in here. Where am I?

I looked around in the dark to find that I was surrounded by nothingness. Not even sound.  I tried to talk but nothing would come out. The only thing I could do was think. I looked in the darkness for something.. a light. Where is the light people always talk about? Where is heaven...maybe this was hell. I mean I don't think I deserved enough for hell but hey maybe I did. I was looking in the darkness when I finally heard something.  It was a voice..

"I remember the first time I saw you.."

It wasn't just any voice tho...it was viper. I could hear him but he wasn't with me. I looked everywhere for him but everywhere I went I was met with the same pitch black from before. I kept hearing viper. I kept searching in the dark look for him. I could feel myself cry in the darkness.  The tears started coming with every word. I sobbed hearing about when we met when all the sudden a light appeared in this light I could see pictures.  I was watching the events he was talking about...but I wasn't me I was watching us...in 3rd person.

I watch and watched watching this light before me as viper spoke...I started to reach for the light but I couldnt touch it. It was too far. I reached again and couldn't reach it.  Soon vipers voice calmed and the light started going darker but I hadn't reached it yet I pushed watching as the light was fading.

Than as the light was about to disappear completely my body shook and tears fell as I reached with all my emotions and energy and touched the light.

"Viper"...

_____________________________________________

Vipers pov.

"Brandon..." I said as I looked down at his hand.

"Nurse!!!" I yelled and yelled as happy tears rolled down my face

"Come back to me brandon come back baby you are almost there. Come back to baby." I yelled.

Soon the nurse came in and saw his heart beat and instantly started pushing in his chest.

"Come on baby come back to me." I yelled at him needing him to come back when all the sudden he shot up in one huge breath.

__________________________________________
"I need a cigarette " Hahaha American horror story coven quote  anywaysss.

__________/_______________

"Viper" is all he said before looking around until his eyes met me.

I watched as tears started to pour down his face.

"I'm so sorry viper I'm so sorry." Is all he heat saying as he held me in a hug.

I held him in my arms rubbing his back. I was so happy to have him back in my life.

I felt tears streaming from my face as I held him knowing I had my baby back.

"Okay Mr Larson Time to let brandon get his rest." The nurse said looking at me.

I flashed her my teeth and her eyes went wide nodding quickly and leaving.

"Larson..." whose that? Brandon asked looking at me.

I sighed and responded. "Me.."

"Viper I can't belive I never asked but what is your real name.

"Ryan....Ryan larson" is all I said looking at him.

"Why have you never told me?" He asked looking somewhat hurt that he didn't know my real name.

"Because I'm names after my father...and my father was a horrible man...he beat me and my mom...than when my mom died I got beat even harder." I said in spitefulness.

"I'm sorry..." Brandon tried to say but I interrupted.

"It's done...he's gone." Is all I said before trailing off.

BRANDON'S POV.

""Vip.." I started before he got angry.

"I said it's done so leave it alone." He said growling at me.

I nodded and sat in silence.

"What did I do brandon..." He asked catching me off guard.

"What do you mean?"  I asked looking at him.

"What did I do that would drive you to want to die?" He asked staring at me with his jaw locked.

"You didn't do anything.." I said looking at him than looking down.

"Than why would you  try to fucking kill yourself?" He asked in a sterner tone.

"I can't tell you..." I said not looking up.

"And why the fuck can't you tell me?" He said getting more serious.

"Because I said scratching my arm."

He looked at my arms and his eyes went wide

"Why the fuck are your arms bruised?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll ask again...why are your arms bruised" He asked becoming prison viper and not the sweet caring one.

I didn't answer.

"SO you have bruises on your wrist and you try to kill your self after wor..."

He paused...

"Work....I'm gonna kill him"

Is all he said before his eyes turned and he ran out of the room.
___________________________

there the longer chapter all have wanted.....lol comment and like and please tell me what you think