The Beginning

[His' POV]

"You cannot stay anymore." Said a voice from nowhere. Fear started to run from my head,down to my spine,travelling every parts of my limb.

After a loud bang of some heavy material,I opened my eyes wide. Awakening from my dream. Or I dont even know even if its a dream,or a nightmare. I really dont care.
By the way,the name's Nishan,18 years old,also known as "The Man with the Demon Eyes".

-

I was walking on our school's corridor like a lost wandering soul thinking about death when suddenly,a woman of my age bumped into me so basically,her books fell. Unaware of my actions,I immediately helped her pick her books up but thought for a moment whether to give it to her or just stare at her grayish eyes. I chose the second.

"De...Demon.."

Wait. What? Im not a demon.

"Do you want your books or not?"
"N-No..You are..a demon! Demon! S-Stay away from me!" Shouted she and by that,oh well,she ran. Away from me of course what do you expect of a woman frightened after seeing a man with red pair of eyes considering Lucifer's eyes and being tagged as a demon or a hellish angel. It is said in a rumor that my eyes are from the fallen angel Lucifer,the hellish angel and is said to be his disciple or what. Although I liked the nickname hellish angel I still dont want to be called a demon because im not. My eyes are scientifically formed and not mythically inherited. All my life I thought humans are smart-asses,but being with them for almost two decades of my life,I see people as pathetic creatures with nothing to think of but money and fame and earthly desires. That's it.

Its a pity I have to live this world,this generation where nothing is can be proud of. What a shame.

I continued walking. Not caring about the things that surrounds me or who I come across with. Same old boring day.

"Excuse me. Do you know where the library is?"

I got stunned. A woman,who in my description,is short of height,has a bubbly personality,and is,uhm,the word to fit is 'not that beautiful'. But the thing that made me disturbed is that,she is the first person to look me in the eyes without a glimpse of fear. Somehow,I felt,something I cant explain.

"Turn left from that direction. After crossing the principal's office."
"Oh,thank you."

I thought that's all she wanted to say. But what she told me made me shocked like I can never be shocked in my entire life again.

"By the way,nice eyes."

That's our first encounter. The next one occured after six years.