chapter 1: Recovery

Lola's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of the beep of the machine I was attached to, I tried standing up but the pain I felt on my body and my head stopped me.

I scanned the room and then realise I was in an hospital.

The pain I felt on my head made me touch my head and I realized it was actually bandaged.

My throat was extremely dry, so I tried to take the water that was on the table beside my bed but I couldn't reach it, I kept on trying because I was very thirsty then the door of the room opened. A woman who should be in her mid sixties walked in and helped me with the water I was trying to take. Before I could ask her question she rushed out of the room and came back in less than a minutes with a doctor and a nurse.

“ How are you feeling ” the doctor asked.

" My head aches and I feel pain all over my body " I replied.

The doctor checked my heart beat and body temperature and then directed the nurse to disconnect me from the machine I was attached to.

“ Is she out of danger now ” the woman asked the doctor.

“ Yes she is but she needs to be here for observation for two days ” he replied then left the room with the nurse.

You'll be fine soon, she said touching my cheek.

“ What is your name and where do you live ” she asked.

My name and where I live, I thought for a while but nothing came to me, why can't I remember. I began to tremble

" I don't know " I replied her with shaking voice.

The woman looked at me surprised.

“ Let me call the doctor ” she said and was about to leave the room before I stopped her by holding her hand.

Why am I here ? I questioned her.

She pulled a chair to my bed and sat then told me about an accident she witnessed which I was involved in and how she brought me to the hospital but the most surprising thing she said was that I've been unconscious for three days.

“ I've been looking through your luggage but couldn't find any details about your family that's why I'm questioning you about your name and where you live ” she said and left the room then came back with the doctor and the nurse.

What is your name ? The doctor asked

" I don't know " I said frustrated.

“ Your name is Lola Omoyeni does that ring a bell ” he said raising his eyebrow.
I replied by shaking my head negatively.

He asked some random questions which wasn't related to me or my family which I answered correctly.
He prescribed some drugs and gave it to the nurse to buy and use it for me.

That really surprised me because when you go to the hospital the drug prescription will be given to the person who came with you to purchase and use it for the patient not the nurse.

The doctor ran a few test on me , when the result was out he came in with the nurse to tell me while the woman who saved my life was feeding me.

"The result to the test I ran on you is out " he said.

" You have amnesia as a result of the accident.
It happened because you hit your head so hard in the accident which brought about a partial brain loss with time you'll start remembering thing, for quick recovery you have to be around your family and don't stress yourself by trying so hard to remember things " he said looking from me to the woman who saved me.

He prescribed some drugs and handed it to the nurse.

Those drug will relieve you from the headache and body pain he told me and left the room.

Your votes and comments means a lot to me, so please vote and comment.
Till next update (tonight by Gods grace ) take  care.    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
        ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★     
            ★★★★★★★★★★★★
                ★★★★★★★★★★
                    ★★★★★★★★
                        ★★★★★★
                            ★★★★
                                ★★
                                  ★             
PLEASE USE AT LEAST A MINUTE TO THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.