Chapter 1: Just Friends???

Jj's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room and Editing a new video for my channel, when I got a text from Simon.

Simon😝:  Hey Jj can you come to my room I need your help!

Jj: sure... I replied.

I turned my computer off and went upstairs to Simon's room. When I came in I saw Simon sitting on his desk getting ready to film a new video.
" What did you called me for?" I asked
" Oh, Here you are! C'mon take a sit!" He said with a slime on his face.
" Oookay?!" I replied confused
"I just called you here so you could help me with my Truth or Dare vid! So what do you say?" He said.
"Okay why not!" I sat down next to him and we started filming the video.

" Yo what's up guys and today I am here with Jj and we are doing a Truth or dare challenge!" He said.
" Okay I will pick the first one" I said.
" Truth: Do you guys have girlfriends?" I read the first question. After a few minutes of silence me and Simon replied at the same time.
"No" we said together. I looked at Simon and giggled.

"Okay! Second question!" He said.
" It's a dare. Jj I dare you kiss the closest person next to you in the room on their lips!" After he read it I stayed with my mouth open as I was looking at Simon. He looked at me as he was laughing. I looked at his face, I could understand why he looked...happy?

"C'mon Jj we won't do that we will we?!" He asked.
I didn't reply I was just looking at him, not saying anything. I looked at his lips and for some reason I felt like something was pushing me. I can't explain that feeling, but for some reason I just wanted...to kiss him...

"Jj? Are you o-!!"  I didn't let him finish what he said and I smashed my lips onto his! I felt so... Good? I couldn't stop kissing him and now I felt like I always wanted to do that. But why??

Simon's P.O.V

Jj didn't let me finish my sentence and suddenly I felt his warm lips smashing onto mine. I wasn't expecting that, so I immediately pushed him away. I turned off the camera.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!??" I yelled at him.
Jj didn't answer my question, so he
stood up and ran away to his room, slamming the door behind him.

I rubbed my temples with my fingers, trying to understand what just happened. We are just friends, why would he do that? He is not that type of guy to do something like this! I need to talk to someone about it... So I stood up and went downstairs to Vik.