Chapter 13: The plan.

Right after Ethan left from Harry's house, tension rose between Josh and Harry. They stayed in silence just staring at the floor still trying to process everything. However, the silence didn't last for too long.

Josh's P.O.V.

After staring at the floor for a little I turned to Harry and looked him straight in the eyes.
"I don't think Ethan shares our view point. I think he just ditched us."
"Possibly mate... doesn't matter we don't need that prick. We can do this on our own." Replied Harry in a monotonous voice.
"So I wasn't thinking. We need to sabotage their relationship. We need to involve a third party. Who would stir things up.." I said.
"Hm. Well we all know Jj as a ladies man. So, why not just pay some whore to seduce him and make sure Simon sees it. That will surely fuck things up for em." Harry said with enthusiasm.
"Yeah mate sounds good. But if the others are in their side especially Ethan, he will snitch on us. So I think we need to make them believe that we support this bullshit of a, quote on quote, relationship..." I said and smirked.
"Yeah so if they think that we support them they'll be less suspicious! Josh you're a bloody genius I tell ya!" Harry said and jumped up.
"Thanks man. Right so! We get them to trust us and then.. hehe... we will act." I said with an evil tone in my voice.
"Josh, what if that doesn't work?" Harry asked a little concerned will sitting back down and looking at me with a concerned expression.
After a few seconds of thinking, I stood up and proceeded to rely to his question.
"Well... then we will have to take extreme measures. And leak out some... footage or we can black-mail the shit out them. We know that fans will not like this so, they will both loose subs. And will be forced to break up and never even interact again..." I replied with a straight face while staring at the mirror across the room.
"That is... you know what, fuck it. If it comes to this we will do what we have to." Harry replied and stood in front of me.
We nodded to each other and proceeded to walk out of the house.
"Let's go and gain their trust." I chuckled after saying this.
Harry and I went to the car and proceeded to drive towards the house. We needed to get there before the others, to make sure that they haven't snitched on us yet. We need this plan to work.

A/N.
Hey guys, really sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you like it.
I'll try to upload a new chapter on Friday. Stay safe peeps x