chapter two

soon, he got his grey suitcase full of sure men deodorant and bread and moved to england. constantly spurring himself on, he took the £9.99 bus from newport to london. he dismounted at queen victoria station were he looked around. dan felt simply overwhelmed by the amount of people he saw, they were all busy and wearing ugly but expensive tops. so he went into his bulky suitcase and plucked out a wad of money, only just enough to buy his very own ugly top. It was a tommy hilfiger top that was orange with ugly yellow checks. "this should do" he said to himself reassuringly. then he got onto the train and arrived at the small suburbian town that his new school was located in. walking into the school, he saw the most amazing thing he had ever seen, it was a deluge of bigness and blickness that he could not take his eyes off of, the presidential capability brimming with every oversized footstep. He silently prayed she was in his class because he would need someone who was better than him to bully to make him feel better about himself.

he entered the spacious staff room, and it was only them he realised how different this was to anything he had ever known. he was in actual contact with people, and he was scared. he didn't know what to do, and in moments like this he sweats. and alas, he began to sweat profusely, his pores clogged the ick and his shirt turning a sunburnt shade of orange rather than the tangerine one he had worn to begin with. the sweat was an atomic bomb, and the staff room was hiroshima. Some fainted, others ran, but all were clenching their noses to stop the poisonous odour from destroying their apparent sense of smell. all eyes were on dan, and this only enraged his sweating. however. one stated. she was short. really short. easily mistakable for an eleven year old short. she was wearing sports clothes and rather than running like she could (pretty well) she smiled. She stopped, looked him dead in the eye and smiled. dan had never witnessed this type of human interaction, and dint know what to do. he clenched rob once again as he watched her leave. leave him for far away (the pe office) and dan had no intention of participating in any events that may land him in the pe department, so he considered her gone. for ever.