chapter three

he began his first day of work by putting his grey suitcase at the back of the class, and unpacking his stuff. he put his bread on the pe kit rack net to his butter, and put his sure deodorant and litre bottle of Volvic water on his desk next to his stack of textbooks and papers. his first class came in, and there he saw it. once again, mighty buddha had answered his prayers and the deluge of bigness and blickness was in his class. hallelujah! he began by writing his name in big messy letters on the board and began to introduce himself, his hands quaking at the sight of all these girls. he had limited human interaction, never mind interaction with the opposite gender! soon the deluge of bigness and blick need erupted into a fit of laughter, much to dan's dismay. he mustered the most masculine voice he could and said: "stOp tAlking guuuuurrrrlllllssss"

at this failed attempt at shouting, the deluge began to laugh even more and the people around began to make fun of him. his heart pound in his chest and he sat down as he felt nauseous. he ruffled he hair once again and cluched Rob. He felt and stroked Rob, as though he was the only one to ever understand Dan and his struggles. at this, the class dispersed into a fit of coughing.
confused, Dan progressed with his lesson. He was doing shapes, and numbers and before he had even finished his sentence the deluge's hand was up. she was finished!1!1!

"it can't b! u can't have done thaaaat!" Dan exclaimed, only to be replied with a smirk and a room full of whispers, most about how dan resembled a baby pig. Dan had never thought about that before, and soon began to drift away. he snapped back into reality when he noticed that the deluge was making fun of him. He didn't know what to do so he awkwardly stroked her shoulder. she looked terrified! She looked at him as though he was a zombie, and kissed her teeth at him. The girls around began to laugh and as time passed they laughed hysterically at the awkward hand gesture. His heart sank, and he begrudgingly returned to his desk. 
dan's first day had been negative , he had no where to go and had been made a full of. His count of friends had descended into negatives and his will to live had been smothered to smithereens.  

that day, as he walked home to his more than humble abode