Chapter Two*

*I hope all of you like this! The picture above is kinda what Max is wearing, just ignore the gun and is wearing black pants instead. Oh, and the scarf is the one Jason gave her that day he took her in.*

Years have passed as the group went stealing from stores to supermarkets. Now, they are teenagers, almost fully grown. Today was their most brilliant plan going to be put together, stealing from a big jewelry store.........

Max's P.O.V

Today was finally the day where we planned this for months now. I put on my white mask which covers up to my nose. I then put on a pair of black goggle. I smirked and grabbed my gym bag. The van door open as Nick stood there with a tablet and fixed his glasses.

"We better finish this fast. We only have four minutes till the camera is down. Max, go to the vents. You know what to do. The rest, knock out the guards and not get caught. Max, please don't get too angry when your painting the camera's. It starts..... Now!" Said Nick as he went into the van and started to type in his computer. I got out and open my bag for a drill. I drill off the screws as quickly as I could and went in.

"I'm not going to get angry here. Crazy boys." I mumbled as I crawl through the narrow vents. 

I looked down a screen and saw guards. I took out three bombs like balls and clenched them in my left hand. I open the vent and threw them down as smoke came out making a small flash to confuse the guards. I jumped down from the vent to knock out a guard. As the smoke clears, I saw Jason punching a guard and Micheal watching him. I got out my black spray paint and stood in front of a camera. I put up a peace sign and spray the camera. As we walked down the hall as I spray them, we saw four guards on the ground and Logan stood near a necklace that was scattered with diamonds. It was in the middle with a glass cage keeping it inside. I walked up to him and took out powder I stole from a lady. I rubbed it and blew it over to the glass cage to reveal that there was red laser surrounding it.

"I got this part." I said as I maneuver through the laser. I open the case and took the necklace, carefully closing the case. I carefully went back and put the diamond necklace away in a silk bag. I nodded to them and they nodded back, that's when red lights flashed and the alarm went off. 

"Oops.." I said nervously. I quickly went to a vent, opened it up and jumped up inside it. I put my arms out and helped them get up. We crawl our way out and quickly went to the van.

"Only took three minutes even though you trip the alarm..." Nick said as started to drive out of the place and drove onto the highway. I took off my mask and goggles. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it. Still, we stole the diamond necklace they so much care for!!!" I exclaimed as hugged the three of them. 

"Get your filthy hands off me Micheal!!" 

"S-sorry!!"

 I felt a pair of arms wraps around my shoulders. "It's ok Max. Relax. Take deep breaths." Said Logan. 

I relaxed my shoulders and took deep breaths. "See, you're getting better at controlling your anger." I nodded and put my head back. "Thanks Logan, you're the best." He smiled and nodded. I laid back on my seat and took out the silk bag. Jason grabbed it and opened it. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked smiling. I looked at him and smile.

"It really is." I said while nodding.

My smile dropped. 

I have to tell them about it... 

"Guys, I got something to tell you." I said as they looked at me. "I have to leave you guys... My family wants me back.." I said as the car suddenly stopped. 

Nick looked at me. "You're joking, right..?" 

I shook my head as tears fell down. Nick hanged his head low as the others did the same. 

"We still get to see you right?" Asked Logan. 

"I don't know. I'm sorry.." I said as I cried in my palms. I felt arms wrapped around me. 

"It's ok. We still love you, Max." I looked up at Jason and cried harder. Everybody else went up to me and hugged me. 

I smiled as I cried, "I love you guys" I whispered. 

I felt the group hug tighten around me.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my story! Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

Edited: 08/25/18