Chapter Three*

*the picture above is Max in her work uniform. Ain't she cute even though she hates it? Hahahaha! Well, on with the story!*

Ever since Max went back to her family, Nick went and work at a technology store where he is now the manager. Micheal worked with Logan as transporters. Jason, well nobody knows where he is cause he left after Max left the group behind.......

No one's P.O.V

A girl in white hair sat in a chair, doing paperwork. A woman with the brown hair pin-up in a bun came in front of her. 

"Excuse me, the police are here to talk with you. Should I let them in?" She looked up from her papers and sigh. 

"Like I have anything better to do. Let them in." The brown haired nodded and walked out. 

The white hair girl sighs and picked up a picture frame from her desk. It was a picture of the gang together. (From left to right was Micheal, Logan, Jason, Max, and Nick.) 

"I miss those guys..." she whispers as she sighed. The door open to reveal a familiar person. She stood up and spread her arms. 

"Officer Smith! It's been sooo long since I seen you!" Max exclaimed. 

The blonde cop looked at her. "You saw me last week Max." She said irritated. Max laughed and waved it off as she sweatdrop.

"What do you want, Johanna." Max said warmly. 

"Don't call me that. That isn't even my name." 

Max laughed a little, "So what is it?" 

"Well, you're helping me on a case I'm working on. You were requested on it. If we didn't, well he wouldn't work with us." 

Max nodded, "So who is he?" 

"He told us not to tell you." 

Max nodded and got a suitcase from under her desk. She smiled and walked out with the suitcase. Officer Smith stood there, confused on what just happened. 

"Hurry up! I'm all packed!" Max yelled as she walked down the hall, out the building she went in the passenger's seat and waited. 

She couldn't wait to see who it was. And she's glad she won't be in the stupid suit she was forced to wear by her family.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Time skip cause I'm lazy , Max's P.O.V
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Finally! Are we in the park? This is new, usually is the station. Ha! I walked out of the car and pulled down my black skirt. 

"I hate this uniform! It's too tight! " I yelled as I kept pulling it down while walking. While I was walking I felt someone bump into me. 

"Watch where you're going, buddy!" A black man turned around and scoffed. 

"You were the one not watching, buddy." Oh, he's messing with the wrong girl today! I chuckled and grabbed him by his neck. I flipped him over and kicked him in the face.

"I said watch it fucker or next time I'll just do more than this! You hear!?" I yelled and I picked him up by his collar of his shirt. 

He nodded quickly and got out of my grip, running away. I dug my nails in my palm as I watch him run. 

"Better run!! I'll see you in your nightmares you asshole!!!" I yelled out. 

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as my face fell in their chest. "You should really get that anger under control, Max. Especially in front of your Savior." Said a deep voice. 

I looked up and saw him smiling as I felt a tear go down my cheek.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Cliffhanger!!! I'm pretty sure you would know who it is but who cares! Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

Deleted scene

"Hey, Smith? Are the windows tinted?" 

Officer Smith glanced at Max. "It is tinted, why?" She replied while looking ahead. 

Max nodded and took out her suitcase and took out clothes. 

"Hey! What are you doing!?" 

"Well, I'm changing out of this ridiculous clothes. *Takes off shirt*" 

"Max, the windows aren't that tinted! Put your skirt back on!!" 

"*Puts on shirt* But I don't want to wear this!!" 

"Max! Last week, you were here for stripping out of your work clothes!!" 

"I WAS CHANGING OUT!!" *horn honks*

Hope you enjoyed the deleted scene XD

Edited: 08/25/18*