Four

Ayla

I'm currently at the Broadway Mall, doing a little shopping. I decide to tweet something out.

"@/FaZeCobalt: Meet up at Broadway Mall! How does 4pm sound? 🤔"

I instantly get a bunch of replies like, "OMG!" and "brb buying a plane ticket to wherever the hell you are."

I shove my phone in my back pocket and continue doing some shopping until it's time for the meet up. I tweet out the location of where to meet and am greeted by at least 12-15 people.

"Ayla! What does Temperrr look like without his shirt? Is he hot?"

"I ship you and Blaziken! You guys would be so cute together!"

"Your Best of June - Trickshotting video was sick! I wish I could join FaZe."

I take pictures with all the fans and even talk to a couple parents. The meet up consisted of shopping, talking, and lots of laughs. I really would consider them friends because we were all chill with one another.

"This has been so fun! Be sure to check out Lucas's channel tonight. We filmed a collab and things got pretty messy."

"A SEX TAPE?!"

Everyone bursts out laughing and I begin to blush, "That's what PornHub is for."

Before I get in my Uber, I say my goodbyes to the fans by hugging every single one. I get in and wave goodbye to them. Don't know where I would be if I didn't have my fans.

I walk inside the FaZe house, humming one of my favorite Logic songs but stop once I hear arguing. The voices? Sounds like Lucas and Teeqo.

"Who gives a fuck?! I've liked her since before she joined FaZe! In fact, I'm the reason why Apex and Banks even noticed her because I showed her to them!"

"So what? She's spent more time with me lately than she has with you." Teeqo fights back.

"You have Meghan, why the fuck does it matter?"

"We broke up a long time ago! But my point is, we should let her decide."

"Guys, come on. Both of y'all need to chill." Adapt tries to calm them down.

"Let her decide what?" I interrupt.

"Nothing." Adapt tries to get me out of the room.

"No, it's not nothing. Ayla, who do you like more? Teeqo or me?" Lucas asks, with anger in his voice.

"Why? Is it because of the game earlier? Because I didn't answer the question?" Now I'm getting irritated.

"Ayla, it's probably best if you just g-"

"Shut up, Alex! What the fuck is going on?"

"Do you like us?" Teeqo asks.

"You guys are my friends, of course."

"No. Quit dodging the question. You know what I mean." Teeqo says, hoping off the counter and stepping closer.

"No, Jakob." I just used his real name. That's when you know it's serious. "I don't know what you mean. Please go into fucking detail about what you mean."

He grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine. After a couple seconds, he separates from himself from me and asks, "How does that make you feel?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Lucas yells, lunging for Teeqo and pushing him.

More of the guys come in to break them up and I'm left, shocked.

"That's not fucking fair!" Lucas swings at Teeqo but can't reach him.

"Come on, Ayla." Adrianna pulls me out of the room and we go upstairs to my room, locking the door.

"What's going through your mind right now?" She asks, staring at me.

"Sheeps and rainbows and butterflies. What do you mean what is going through my mind right now?? My two best friends are fighting downstairs over me! What is supposed to be going through my mind right now?"

"Okay, okay, sheesh. Just don't worry. We'll get all of this sorted out. I promise."

"God, I sure hope so." I run my hands through my hair and sigh heavily.

There's a knock at my door and I raise my voice, "Go. Away."

"It's me." Apex says on the other side of the door. Adrianna lets him in but locks it again.

"What?" I look up at Apex.

"Teeqo and Blaziken stopped arguing but are still pissed at each other."

"Well what am I supposed to do? What do they want from me?"

"They want to have a competition."

"A what?" Adrianna and I say in unison.

"Did I stutter?" Apex gets sassy with us. "They think the only way they can solve this is by having a competition to see who wins you."

"I'm not some sort of prize, are you fucking kidding me?"

"They're starting once we get back from competition. They're planning 5 rounds..courses.. whatever they're doing."

"And until then?"

"Until then, they won't speak to each other unless they're in the convention."

"And if I don't want to date either of them? If this is some sort of arranged marriage, I'm leaving FaZe."

"So you don't like either of them?" Apex asks.

"You talk about how cute Teeqo is all the time. And how sweet and charming Lucas is." Adrianna catches me bluffing.

"Liar." Apex chuckles.

"I kind of have a crush on them. But come on, who doesn't? They have accents and can speak two difficult languages. That's fucking hot."

"Okay, calm down. You're drooling on me." Adrianna jokes.

"Well when we get back on Monday, the competition will begin."

"Can't wait." I say, with pure sarcasm. If you didn't know that's my second language and I speak fluently.