Chapter 6

I wake up about twleve hours later, my eyes puffy and red.
Over the next few days I don't go to school and I have over 100 text messages.
On Friday, I wake up feeling sick.(A/N It takes about a week to conceive)
I scramble to the toilet, retching out my dinner of cheese on toast.My mother walks calmly into the bathroom, unsuspecting."Oh my God."She says, before running to my aid. After my sickness subsides, she sits me down at the breakfast bar to have a 'talk'

It was more of a 'You might be pregnant' cliche.
In all honesty, I don't care if I'm pregnant or not.If I am, it means I'm ready to be a mother.If I am, it means soon there's going to be a little person who loves me more than anything in the world.
"Well, there's only one thing to do..."Says my mother, sighing.

(At the hospital)

"Well, Miss Young, the tests results show you are about a week pregnant!"Says the doctor with mock enthusiasm.
We walk out of the hospital and my mother says:"Thaliana, you've go to abort the baby." I whip my head round."What? Mom, you can't decide for me. Look, I'm going to have this child, no matter what. It'll be committing murder to abort the baby!"
"Well, who's going to look after it? Huh, answer me!"
"I AM!"I shout, frustrated. She made me do my tests and now in a year, I'm going to start work! I'll get the money to look after my baby, and I'll live my own life.
Then a dreadful realisation came over me."How am I going to tell Nate?"I groan aloud.

(The next day)
"Nate? Nate! Is that you?"I say, my phone pressed to my ear."I am not in the mood.Please leave a message after the beep."(Such a male idiot)
"Nate!" I cry, exasperated.
"BEEEEP..."
"Look, Nate, I'm so sorry. I need to talk to you. Its important. I really messed up. I need you to forgiv-"
"Liana, I coming over right now."He says, cuttimg me off.

About five minutes later, he arrives at my door.
"Nate, I've got something to tell you.I'm pregnant..."
"Oh..."Nate whispers, and walks out of my house. I stare after him, stunned.

CLIFFHANGER!
The next chapter is from Nate's point of view.
So please don't comment 'Who is this?'

Bye, Princesses (and Princes) in disguise!

-AnonymousPrincess108