Chapter 1 - Wake Up Call

Monday.

Oh how I love mondays........

Just kidding, nobody loves mondays, geez!
Summer Vacation just ended, and I still can't get over my "Vacation Mode" self.

Here I am, still in bed.
I took my phone under my pillow to check the time, it's 6:04 am already.
After checking the time, I kept my phone on top of the side drawer of my bed, I set my alarm to 7:00 am before sleeping, but the problem is, I can't fall asleep, I don't know why, but I'm not excited about going back to school, maybe I'm just excited to see my friends again.

I didn't actually do anything during my summer vacation, just spend the whole time sleeping, eating, cleaning my room, watching TV, and surfing the net.

It was my daily routine......kinda boring right?
but I do go out sometimes, like doing some groceries, walking in the park for some fresh air, and other stuff.

I live alone with my auntie Mary in my parents' house, why?
They're busy with their business job in another country, they send me enough money for a living; sometimes more than enough.
We keep in touch with each other through skype, Mom would baby talk me and tell me to always be careful, while Dad always talk to me about life lessons, they may be away from home, but they always show me how much they care about me.
And one more thing about auntie Mary, she's actually our house maid ever since I was a little girl; although I like calling her my auntie instead, she's like my 2nd parent since Mom and Dad are always busy running their business.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*
The song Last Night by The Vamps started playing as it vibrates, it seemed like a nice ringtone for my alarm, especially the line "Wake up in morning, feel the sunlight in my eyes" in the song, but the alarm didn't reach that line of the song.

After I turn off the alarm, I got out of bed, and now...........IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there!
Jade here!
I know it's pretty short, but wait till Chapter 2 is out, hope you guys still enjoy the 1st chap. See ya in the next chapter! ^_^