Chapter 2 - 1st Day of School

Walking through the hallway, I was on the way to the principal's office, but then...

"Genny!!" I turned around with excitement after hearing my name, expecting a certain someone.

It was my bestfriend Alexa, as she ran towards me, I screamed. "Alex!"
She's a childhood friend of mine.

By the time she made it to where I'm standing, she gave me one hell of a tight hug.

Hardly able to speak, I said. "A-a-alex.....you're g-going to k-kill me, s-stop it."

"Oh sorry, I just miss ya that's all" she then releases me from that dreadful hug of hers.

"Of Course I miss you too!"

Putting my left arm around her neck, I said. "Soooo......how was your vacation?"

"It was fun! We were at Hawaii! And I met a hot guy on the beach too!" she answered.

"Good thing you're enjoying your vacation..."

"Awww, don't be all saddy waddy, it wasn't really complete without you, y'know" trying to comfort me as she pats my head.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better...."

*BRRRRRRRIING*

Yup! The bell just rang.

"C'mon! Let's go to class!" Grabs me in the wrist as she tries to pull me away.

"I have to get my class schedule first!" I replied.

"Y'know you can get that tomorrow right?"

"Yes! But I want to get it now"

"Fine! Just hurry up okay?"

"Yeah, go on ahead, I'll catch up"
As we parted ways, I walked my way to the Principal's office door.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Come in!"

As I entered the office, I saw the Principal and another student seating by a chair in front of the Principal's desk.

He's wearing a black leather jacket, black flat earrings, high cut black boots, his jeans are black as well, and he's also wearing a black beenie.......Yes siree! We have a blond looking bad boy here, he's obviously a transfer student.

What a colorful person this guy is, but don't get me wrong, black is one of my favorite colors though.

"Came to get your class schedule Miss Ryder?" the Principal asked.

"Yes Ma'am"

"Here you go then" she opens her drawer and places the class schedule on top of the desk.

"Thank you, and good morning to you Ma'am" I took my class schedule on the desk.

"I should be on my way now" I continued.

"Wait a minute Ms. Ryder, I have a little favor to ask of you"

"What is it?"

I knew it.....every time I visit the office, she would ask me to do something before leaving......let me guess carry some papers again or bring her some coffee?

"Would you kindly show our new transfer student around?"

"Sure thing Ma'am"

Well at least it's not as bad as "introduce yourself" or some "How I spent my summer vacation essay"

I wonder how is Alex doing?
She might be bored as hell or something, since normal classes start tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heeeeeello everyone!
Jade here!
Thank you for making your way here. :)
I hope you guys enjoy reading Chap. 2, see ya at Chap. 3. ^_^