rocky - i'm sorry.

I'm back with a new short story,, this one is going to hit me right in the feels bc rocky is soooo bias please enjoy ♡
Ps: I didn't know if I should use Rocky's stage name or not but I would like if you guys could comment witch name you prefer.. Kay that's it.
Pss: listen to hold me tight by bts towards the ending of the imagine.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Minhyuuuuuukkk!" Y/N yelled as she ran into the arms of her best friend. "I missed you so much you weirdo.", she said into his neck as he hugged her tighter. He smiled into her hair and held her closer.

"I missed you so much you can't even imagine." he said as he put her down but still held her close. "I'm so glad you're back," she whispered, both staring at each other as if they were the only ones in the world. Truth was, Y/N was his world and he was hers. Both liked each other but with Minhyuk being an idol their relationship would be too complicated.

"How long are you back for?" she asked him. The question made him break apart from her and look somewhere else, trying to avoid her gaze. "Let's not worry about that right now," he said, "let's just hang out and do whatever you want to do today." She smiled at his words and grabbed his hand, interlocking their fingers.

"Come on, I have the whole day planned out." Minhyuk smiled at her adorableness and let her pull him along. The two arrived at a skating rink and Minhyuk knew what she had planned.

The skating rink is where the two teens met as kids. They would meet every Sunday afternoon and skate until it was time to go home.

"Woah!" Y/N looked behind her to see a young boy on the floor. She had to hold in her laugh as she skated over to him.

"Are you okay?" she asked him, extending out her hand. The boy scowled and refused her hand.

"I'm fine." he said, "Plus, I don't need help, especially from a girl." He tried standing up but it was difficult with the skates always sliding. Y/N glared at him and decided to leave, "Fine then."

The boy kept trying to stand up and realized he wasn't going to be able to stand up alone, "Wait!" Y/N turned around and raised her eyebrows.

She was sassy for an eight year old.

"I do need your help." Y/N smiled in victory and skated towards him. "I thought so." she said before pulling him up and helping him regain balance.

He looked down at the floor and muttered a small thank you. "What?" Y/N said. Truth was she heard exactly what he said but wanted to embarrass him for being rude.

"I said thank you!" he said louder and now looking at her. Y/N smiles and stool out her hand to shake, "My name is Y/N, nice to meet you." The young boy looked from her hand to her face and then took out his hand aswell, "I'm Minhyuk but my friends call me Rocky."

The teens took a seat as they put on their roller blades and watched the people skate. Y/N was expecting Minhyuk to be bad at roller skating because of their experience as children but to her surprise, Minhyuk was really good. She raised her eyebrows in approval and acknowledged him.

The whole day was spent with them having a good time whether it was eating ice cream or playing at the arcade. Soon it was night time and Minhyuk and Y/N had to head home.

"Let's take the bus." Y/N suggested. Minhyuk agreed and they waited for the buss to arrive.

The air was chilly and Minhyuk notice Y/N shiver. "Here." he said, taking off his sweater and covering her with it. She gave him a thankful smile and cuddled into the fabric.

"It smells like him. " she thought as she breathed in his scent. Today was the best day she's had months, especially with everything that was going on at home. She didn't want to leave Minhyuk's side for as long as he was home.

The bus arrived a while after that and Minhyuk and Y/N got in to find some seats by the window. The bus ride was quiet and peaceful. So peaceful that
Y/N fell asleep.

Minhyuk looked at her and smiled at how beautiful she was. He knew she was going to hate him after what he was going to do and that tore him inside. He wished he could stay with her longer but he couldn't. He would have to leave her that night and head back. Lying to her hurt him.

He scooted closer and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He whispered. He sighed and closed his eyes. Why does love hurt this much?

*Next Morning*

Y/N felt the sun rays hit her face and knew it was time to wake up. She stretched and after a while sat up. She looked around and realised she was in her room and still in Minhyuk's sweater.

She smiled at the memories of him and her and decided to call him. It rang for a while but then led her to voicemail. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and knew something was up. She did her usual morning routine and headed straight out. Minhyuk's family only lived down the street so she decided to go wake him up.

She hummed on her way there, happy with the world that her best friend and lover was back. When she got there she knocked on the door and patiently waited. The door opened and Minhyuk's mom stepped out.

"Good morning Y/N, what brings you here? " she asked, curious to know why the girl was out here this early on her doorstep.

"I came to see Minhyuk." she answered. The older woman's eyebrows rose up in surprise.

"What do you mean? My Minhyuk left this morning back to Seoul." At hearing those words, Y/N became frozen.

He had left her without a simple goodbye.

Without saying anything, she turned around and left. The tears fell and wouldn't stop. She didn't understand how he could just leave her without a goodbye. The weather came alone with her mood. Gone were the sun rays and in its place was the cold wind. Y/N shivered and put her hands into the pockets of the sweater. She felt something in the pocket and took it out.

It was a picture. The picture they had taken yesterday while eating ice cream. She was laughing in the picture. Her eyes closed and mouth agape. Minhyuk on the other hand, was staring at her in awe wondering how he was able to meet such a beautiful being.

She turned the picture around and behind it found words that hurt her.

I'm sorry.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

wowowowowowow that was baaaaddd, I wanted to try something different but I don't think it came out well...
-asdfghjkl