The Madness Of The Moon

It was his fault. He started the war the day he couldn't be killed. Seventeen years had gone by with people dying for him, and he just couldn't take it any more. The Battle of Hogwarts had been tragic, and he just... He just couldn't go on anymore. He couldn't deal with the guilt that he had managed to kill so many people just by being alive. The Battle of Hogwarts was the day Harry Potter decided to give up on everyone. But not everyone had given up on him.

Luna Lovegood was the crazy one, the loony one. No one really liked her, apart from a few people. She didn't have much to live for, either. But one thing set her apart from Harry Potter, and that was she would never let him go. She was the one who looked after him, and helped him recover.

As Harry, Ron and Hermione became just plain old Ron+Hermione, Harry found a new best friend in Luna, as it was too painful to be around Ginny. They were both friends, best friends, as Harry and Ginny were still together. But no one counted on them falling in love.

They say the moon can make you do crazy things, like commit a crime or become insane. But can it make you fall in love?

Harry and Luna Fan Fic, written by RoseSparks and dustyrules.

~*~*~*~

This is just the description, but the story will be coming soon, I promise! I don't ship Harry and Luna, but this was just an idea, and it would only work on them. Please read on and comment!

Rose <3