Chapter One | Shell Cottage, June 1998

It had been exactly a month since Luna had found Harry in the forest crying his eyes out and blaming himself for everything that happened. It had been exactly a month since she took him to Shell Cottage and helped him to recover. And it had been exactly a month since they had began to build up a home in the abandoned house.

It had been Luna's idea. She had wanted them to have a roof over their heads, instead of just lying under the stars. Harry hadn't minded, but apparently Luna wanted them to be safe in a warm house than outside under the open, able to fall prey to all that wandered the wild.

They'd finished building up Shell Cottage about a week ago, but they hadn't been able to invite anyone round, as all the little bits that needed to be finished were still being done. However, as they'd managed to fix everything up, Luna had invited pretty much all of the Weasley clan over for dinner. Harry was laying the table, while Luna was finishing up a dinner that she had claimed 'was a traditional meal made by wizarding families all around the world - the Weasley's would love it.' Harry was slightly more sceptical, but didn't criticise her cooking.

The doorbell rang just as Luna was serving out the meal. "Can you get it for me, Harry?" She asked, pouring a cup of tea for herself as she did so.

"Sure." Harry called back, opening the door to reveal Bill and Fleur, who were looking around at what Harry and Luna had done to their old home.

"Hello, Harry!" Bill said, helping Fleur in, who's stomach seemed to have expanded in the last month. "How are you?"

"Good thanks, Bill. How's the baby?"

"Very strong. I cannot get to sleep at night without 'er kicking me." Fleur replied, one hand on her stomach as she hung her coat up.

"It's a girl?" Harry asked in surprise.

"We don't know yet." Bill explained. "I think it's a boy, but Fleur thinks it's a girl."

Harry began to follow them through to the dining room, but as soon as he turned around, there was a knock on the door. Opening it once more, it revealed a girl with bushy brown hair and a tall, lanky red headed boy. "Ron! Hermione! How are you two?" He asked, welcoming them in. A little behind them, he could see two more couples, but he wasn't sure who they were.

"Good thanks." Ron answered. "Shall we just go through?"

"Yes, yes, go straight through." Harry replied, standing by the door as Percy (Percy? What was he doing here?) walked in with a women with light brown-blonde hair. He nodded once at Harry, before walking towards where Luna was. Staring at Percy in shock, Harry only noticed Neville arriving once he had actually walked through the door with Hannah Abbott. How many people had Luna invited? Bill, Fleur, Ron, Hermione, Percy, his girlfriend, Neville and Hannah. Including himself and Luna, there was 10 of them. No wonder Luna had been in the kitchen all day.