Chapter 1

Chapter 1

In school, I'm invisible. I really am. Unlike anyone I can will myself to turn invisible. It comes in handy when of course your in a school full of bitches, skanks, and cocky boys, and the worst, drama queens.

BLING! The bell rings for first period, and I open my locker. I reach in and grab my books as my only friend Ollie comes up behind me and pokes me in the sides. I shriek and jump a foot in the air. When I land, I swivel around and come face to face with Ollie, who has a giant devilish smirk on his face. I narrow my eyes at him and his smirk turns into a smile.

"Gotcha!", Ollie says.

Ollie is the only person in the school who knows what I am. A vampyrah. Yes I know it's spelled vampire but I love spelling it like this: Vampyrah. Ollie and I go way back. I had ran away from my foster home, because I was beaten by the "mother". I was still a vampyrah then and I didn't know how to control my thirst. I ran into Ollie at a diserted play ground. He was sitting alone on the bench, his parents nowhere in site. I sat down on the bench beside him and gave him a smile when he looked up and glanced in my direction. He gave me a horrific look, and I realized then that my fangs were showing. I explained to him why I was a vampyrah and he understood. We walked away hand in hand, as best friends.

"Yes Ollie you got me." I say.

"Are you gonna go, Ms. Dissapear?"

"Yea, Shannon is gonna be going by here any second and I don't want to put up with her snobby mood." I say.

"Ok well I'm gonna go. See you at lunch!"

I wave to him and turn myself invisible, just as Shannon walks past. I hold back the urge to trip her down the stairs, like I have every other day.

"Did you hear what Crimson did? I heard she almost killed someone." Shannon says to the girl who joined her. I have to hold in a laugh at that one.

They pass and I quickly look at the clock. 10 seconds until the bell rings. No problem. I close my eyes and mentally say science. I open my eyes and I'm in my seat in the classroom. I wipe everyones' minds clean so it was like they never saw me appear. I smile and put my journal and my book on my desk.

"Alright class lets get started" , the teacher says.

The teachers voice just turns into a hum as I block him out and focus on my drawings in my journal. I look up to the clock again when I finish my recent drawing. 15 minutes left and its dragging. I smirk and stare at the clock and I make the hands move, and the loud bell rings.

I quickly dissapear and teleport to lunch. I meet Ollie at our lunch table and then we walk to the water fountains. No one is around, so Ollie grabs my hand and gives a quick squeeze. Then I focus on being invisible. We both turn invisible and I teleport us to my apartment. If I am holding someones' hand and I concentrate really hard I can turn us both invisible and teleport to wherever I please. Ollie and I always go to my apartment for lunch so that way I can get a blood bag. That way I won't hurt anyone because of the hunger.

Ollie is used to it and doesn't mind it anymore. He doesn't even look away like he used to. I always keep human food in my fridge to so that way I seem normal and for Ollie to eat.

"So I have a date tonight." Ollie says, snapping me out from my daydream.

"Oh who's the lucky girl?" I ask, teasing him. Ollie is gay. Even though he's gay, almost every single girl in the school hits on him, including Shannon. Ollie handles it pretty well. And when a girl keeps on bothering him, I'll save the day. I'll be invisible and push myself into her body and shove myself against the locker and make moaning sounds. Ollie will just walk away holding in a laugh. I'll then pull myself out and then appear and run to catch up to Ollie.

"Ha ha very funneh." Ollie says.

"So who is it?" I ask.

"Tony", he says.

"Awww I'm so happy for you!" I say.

"Thanks!"

We stay at my apartment for an hour then I teleport us back to the school. When we arrive there are cops everywhere and part of the school is on fire. I hiss and pull away from Ollie. My head starts to pound and my vision starts to waver. I turn around and see Shannon with a board.

"Hey Crimson. Since you tried to kill someone, I guess its my turn!", she says with a smile before smacking me one more time. I run backwards towards the fire to avoid hurting or biting her. I can't dissapear because the fire is blocking my concentration. I turn and run into the school and head for the back doors.

All of a sudden, I hear a crack. I look up and the ceiling collapses on top of me. Fire burns all around me, and I begin to feel very weak. I see someone running to me, but they didn't come in from the front doors which are unlocked, they came from the back doors which are locked. Right when they reach me, I try to talk and ask for help but I can't because my vision turns black and I pass out.

I float about in the black sea, and hear a guy's voice say, I've got you my Crimson.

And then I drown in the black waters, never hearing that voice again.