5) her angelic tranqulity

I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!!
-Sadie's POV-
{in hot topic}
"Hey I want you to try this on." Andy gave me his famous big blue eyed puppy dog look. How could I resist.

"Ok I'll try it on. But I don't normally wear dresses." It was a beautifully crafted black and white striped dress with off the shoulder sleeves. A bodycon dress. I went into the dressing rooms and slipped on the dress. To my surprise it looked quite good on my body. It showed off my sculpted curves. But most of all it didn't look too slutty. Like I was afraid of. I walked out with my dress and showed it to Andy. Woah I can't believe I get to call Andy Biersack my boyfriend!

"Damn mami!"he smiled
"Hehehe." I blushed and giggled.
"We are no doubt in this world getting this!" He said looking rather astonished. "I knew you were hot but I didn't know you could get hotter!" He pulled me into a hug and gave me a peck on the lips.I kissed him back then smiled and walked back to the dressing room to get back into what I was wearing. I brought my dress and leather jacket out to meet up with Andy.
"Ready to get going?" Andy said looking down at me smiling. Then he payed for my outfit and left.
I paid for lunch and then before we knew it it was 3:30. And we left to go back and get ready for the concert.
"Hey guys!" Ashley jumped out from behind a corner as we walked into the tour bus.
"Oh hey!" Andy said. As we both jumped. Ashley winked at him and smirked. Andy nodded, then looked down at me and smiled.
"We should get ready." I giggled then turned to Andy and grabbed his hand. We ran back into the bunk area and got ready as fast as we could. Until we got around to doing makeup and hair then we took our time. "Can you to my eyeliner?" Andy turned to me and gave me a small warm smile.
"Yea how do you want it done?"
"Kinda just smudged and in the water line. Can you do that for me?"
"Yea. Come here."
He walked over to me with a big smile, and looked at me, when he reached where I was sitting I grabbed his head in my hands and gave him a big passionate kiss closing my eyes as did he. The kiss went on for a while. Until someone knocked on the door. "Umm wait I should prolly do ur eyeliner." I giggled. "Yes prolly a good idea...maybe we can continue later?😌😉" he winked then yelled "you can come in!" Jake walked into the bunk room.
"Hey guys what's up?" Jake asked.
"Nothin much just doin up Andy's eyeliner. Hey Andy I need you to look up so I don't poke you in them beautiful eyes of yours," he looked up with his big bright baby blues damn they're beautiful. "Thanks babe."
"Wait did I just here a babe? Sadie do explain." Jake looked at us both smirking, then let out a little giggle. "I'm only kidding around you guys are adorable together."
I giggled," thank you jake your too sweet." I finished his eyeliner and Andy gave me a big smooch on the lips picked me up and spun me around. "I love you so much you have no clue how much you mean to me Sadie. I-I....i fucking love you so much and I honestly don't even care who knows!" He turns to me hugging me tightly I can feel him smile widely which makes me smile widely also. "Andy today and tonight is and will be the best day of my entire life! I can't wait for our duet!!!"

"Me too baby!" He smiles and blushes hard.
I return to finishing my makeup. I do my make like this:

 I do my make like this: