4) hot topics

Hey sorry I haven't been updating lately I've been on vacation! Now back to the story!
-Andy' POV-
I hear a tranquil angelic voice singing "in the end". Wait it's a female voice?! Oh yea how could I forget Sadie. Her beautiful blue eyes, her cute dimples,and long blonde hair. Wait that's Sadie's voice?!
"Hey CC, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx." I whisper just loud enough for them to hear. "Follow me." I open the door quietly and look around the corner to see Sadie singing perfectly.
"...I'm not afraid to die
No not afraid
I'm not afraid to die!" She ends it with a slight kick to it. I like it
"WOAH!" I stood there in astonishment. "We need to sing together tonight!"she jumps a bit all of the guys standing there with their mouths gaping open. Hey she's mine i know she's beautiful and has a wonderful voice but she's mine! I thought to myself. " ok ok only if you want to sing with me." Her eyes sparkle and shine and she smiles widely with her cute ass dimples!
"Oh I want to sing with you! Who could turn that down!" She winked at me and giggled. Making me blush.
"Looks like she's into u. Go for it Andy." CC whispers into my ear. I nod and give him the 'later' look.
"L-let-t-s go shop-pping now." I smile. Damn it why am I stuttering?! I mean yea she's only the prettiest girl I've ever met and she sweetest best personality ever! Ugh if only I could have her for myself 😩.
-skipping car ride bc I can-
I jump out of the car. She gathers her stuff while I open her door for her. "Madam" I hold my arm out hoping she will hold my hand. She grabs my hand and immediately it feels right. It just feels perfect, like hers fits into mine perfectly.
"Andy... Can we stop at target or like store first I need to gra-" she looks up at me like u know what I need.
"Yes we can, anything you need." I cut her off because I could tell she was getting uncomfortable talking about this subject.
"Thank you for understanding." She looks up at me smiled warmly. I turned towards her, let go of her hand and embraced her tightly.
"Anytime, you need anything just ask. Ok?" She hugged me tighter as a response. I heard a slight cry come Sadie. "U ok." I pulled away from my embrace, put her head in my hands, and wiped away her tears.
"I-i-I'm I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I mean I feel so safe with you And..." She drags off her and.
"Hey, hey, hey! Sadie you know what?" I pull her back into a hug sitting her down on the bench next to hot topic.
"Huh?"she buried her head In my chest.
"I love you... Damn that feels so good to say! I've loved you since the day I saw you in the crowd. Heck I fell in love with those eyes of yours, those dimples, that perfect little personality, you have. Sadie truth is if you ever fucking need anything, I will be here... Actually bloody hell the whole band will stand by you, protect you. Sadie I fucking love you so much!" I felt her smile. She sat up and sniffled." I fucking love you so much too Andy Dennis Biersack!" then she took my face and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss. "Damn! it feels good to call you my girlfriend." I hugged her and stood up spun her around.
"Ok let's go get some things from target for you." I said looking down at her blue eyes and her smile. She's so short it's cute. We held hands and walked to target. "Oh hey that reminds me what are you going to wear at the concert tonight babe? For our duet of course your choice what song we sing together tho."
"Ummm idk you pick out an outfit For me. I want to fit in so something like you guys would wear just a female version." She smiled up at me.
"Ok sure. But... I'm sure it won't be as good of a sense of style that you have. So don't expect anything model-ish." I slightly laughed as did she.
"I'll give you tips!" She smiled,"this will be fun!"
"Ok." I chuckled and looked at her. Damn she looked so cute. With my big ass shirt on her tiny body. We walked into target. She walked me into where she needed to go. She grabbed what she needed and walked out. "Hey, hey. You sure you won't need more than that? we'll be on tour for 6 more months. "
She turned back and grabbed another box. And threw it into the cart. "Thanks Andy. I always forget how long tour is."
"No problem baby. Do you need anything else?"
"Yea lets stop at the makeup section and get a few things. I'll pay I pr-"
"Nope, Nope, and nope you won't!"
"Ugh fine Andy if you insist."
She grabbed an eyeliner, mascara, concealer, foundation, eyeshadow palette, a few lipsticks and glosses, eyebrow pencil, and a black nail polish.
"Oh can't forget the highlighter and bronzer. What was I thinking?" She giggled. "I know it looks like a lot baby but I promise I only wear all of this on special events. The special event is our duet! Ahh I'm so excited baby!" I pulled her in and kissed her passionately." Me too babe!" I smiled And grabbed a black eyeliner pencil and pushed the cart to the cash register. "Oh wait you all good now?" I asked her.
"Oh uhh let's go to the women's clothing and shoes then we will be done. I promise." She smiled.
"Anything you need let's go." I said actually excited to pick out and outfit for her to wear."What about this shirt?" I pulled out a black batman halter crop top, In a small. 
"Perfect babe! Let's find a black skirt to go with it. A size 2 please."
"What about this one?"I looked up at her looking at the same one.
"Omg perfect!" She laughed."Now shoes!"
In total we came up with pjs and a outfit.

We got a leather jacket in hot topic and left the mall

We got a leather jacket in hot topic and left the mall. "Hey want anything to eat while we are out?" I said hoping into the car.
"Yea lets get some French fries!(something I would actually say) hey! Andy I am paying!"
"Ok fine babe. Only if you give me a lil kissin sesh later!" I winked at her and she blushed.