8) Today is definetly the day

----hey guys I edited my last chapter so plz check up on it if you read the chapter before Sunday November 13 2016 ----
-Andy's POV-
"Ok we better go back stage and get ready for our concert babe." I make sure she's ok before we head to the dressing room to change...
I put on my vest and some black jeans and then I threw on some black biker gloves. Sadie comes out with my black acid wash tee and her leather skinny jeans with blackout hightop converse. She tucks in my shirt in the front and lets down her beautiful now long shiny jet black straight hair. Her stylist touches up her new makeup look, she has a dark smoky eye with a wing and a peachy nude lip, which drew the attention to her eyes. 

She looked so beautiful

"Hey babe? You ok?" I guess I was staring because she blushed pretty heavily. And then she giggled.
"Oh yeah I'm fine...you just look gorgeous. I can't keep my eyes off of you!"  I took her hand and kissed it since she was still getting her makeup done. "Hey can you do my war paint and my makeup babe? I just know your really good at makeup."
"Yea babe anytime....How long until my makeup is done Sasha?" She asked so sweetly but trying not to move her face too much so that she wouldn't mess up the masterpiece.
"Umm like just Mascara and highlighter then your done." Sasha said while putting on her finishing touches. "Andddd....TADA! your done!" Then she smiled and handed Sadie a mirror.
"Wow I look beautiful thank you! Oh and Sasha do you happen to have any quick dry face paint and some liquid water proof eyeliner? " she just looked so damn cute it was like she was glowing.
"Hey borrow whatever ya need, sweet cakes!"
"Thank you Sasha!"she giggled. Then she grabbed my hand and sat me in the chair, and of course lowering the chair so she could see. "Hehehe, your so tall I have to lower you so I can reach your face." She did my face makeup before everything else, first she did this really awesome smoky black eye makeup, with eyeliner in the water line, then she touched up my eyebrows, and drew a dark black line across my face over my nose from ear to ear idk it was sorta unusual but I really liked it. It was artsy and fierce. Then she stood me up and did my war paint. It was messy and artsy, I really liked it. Damn she should do my makeup all the time!
Sadie's POV:
I envisioned a black 'smoky eye' with eyeliner in the waterline and then idk I got artsy and drew a black line over his nose from ear to ear. Then I got the joy of smearing body paint on his torso...it was amazing.
"Hey Andy I need you to take off your vest so that I can put the war paint on without getting any on it." I smirked I guess because then he said," oh is that an excuse for you to see me shirtless?" And then he winked at me. "Anything for my princess" and then he unzipped his vest locking eyes with me. Then he flicked one eyebrow, and smirked. He took his hand and put it on my cheek and stroked my face then he pulled me closer and we kissed, we kissed real passionately, his warm soft lips were gently putting pressure on mine, soon our tongues touch and compete for dominance, he breaks the kiss and opens his eyes then smiled and bit his lip. Goddamn it Andy! Stop being so seductive! It's really convincing! I bit my lip as I smeared the body paint on him. I traced his arm muscles and then when down to his stomach, and damn he has a rock solid six pack! I took my clean hand and touched his six pack gently running my hand Down them gently. Andy gently adjusted my head so that I was now looking up to him, "hey..." he licked his lips and then he bit his lip, an then smirked, "you can get some of that later" and then we kissed again. Pressing my hand against his abs I could feel his heart beat faster and faster as mine did, he then moved down to my neck kissing it, I let out a soft moan. And then he decided it probably wasn't the most 'appropriate time and or place' for this. So he stopped and ended with a kiss on the forehead. I then bit my lip and smirked, and continued...I couldn't stop staring at his rock solid abs as I smeared the paint on his abs! Then I traced the bottom of his abs, probably more commonly known as the 'V' line. And then he giggled.
"What?" I said.
"Having fun?" He giggled.
"Well can you blame me?! Your body is absolutely perfect!"
"Well your practically drolling! Babe I promise you can get more later!" He said excitedly, And then he giggled.
"Ok babe." Then I grabbed his face with my clean hand and kissed him as he kissed me back. I put a few more smeared markings on his body.
"Ok done. You like it?!" I took him to the full body mirror.
"Wow! Sadie! This looks amazing! Thank you baby girl!" He kissed me on the forehead. And I felt my face get warm. Extremely warm. "Awe babe your so cute when you blush!"
"Hehehe well you'd better put your vest back on....Bc your reserved just for me!" I winked at him.
"Awe Sadie! That's adorable!"
Andy's POV:
Sadie grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes..."oh uh I'll be right back I need to grab something from my dressing room." she ran off....
'Ok now where did I put it?!'
"Ashley! Do you still have it??!" I yelled sorta whispering at the same time.
"Oh yeah dude, I've got it right here." He pulled out a red velvet box.
"Thanks man!" I shoved it into my back pocket of my jeans. "Alright now where did I put my converse so I can match Sadie? Oh found them." Sadie entered the room again and I tied up my shoes.
"There's my beautiful baby girl!" She smiled and then blushed.
"Ok guys you are on stage in five mins!" The stage manager said.
I felt my heart race... and my mind swirled with questions...what if she isn't ready?....what if she says no?....positive thoughts Andy positive thoughts....she loves you...
"Hey babe we can rock this! Love you..." she looked me straight into my eyes....Hear that Andy she loves you she really does...
"We got this babe! Love you too..." I really did I've never loved someone more in my entire life!
"LADIES AN GENTLEMAN I NOW CALL TO THE STAGE LEGENDARY...BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!!!" The announcer said.
'Ok Andy after you sing the duet you can do this you've got this! Positive thoughts positive thoughts.' I thought as I walked on stage. I walked to the microphone..."HELLLLLOOOO ladies and gentlemen. We are here to blow this torch I present to you our song called.... Saviour!

I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on and become the holy one

But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song
So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I am here a savior
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A savior for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby to all the lonely ones
Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love
So I can take this pen and teach you how to live
What is left unsaid, the greatest gift I give

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I am here

A savior
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A savior
For all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

A savior
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A savior
For all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries
Praying for light
I will be there

When I hear your cries
Praying for light
I will be there
YEAAAHHHHHH!

"This song is dedicated to fans and my lovely well..." I take her hand and look her in the eyes deeply and we lock eyes, I kneel down onto one knee and grab the red velvet box from my back pocket and open it, "Sadie, from the moment I saw your piercing blue eyes shimmer and gleam, I knew you were the one!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek rather not a sad one a happy one because her eyes glimmered and shined, her face lit up, and tears stream down her face with a beautiful smile. " Sadie I will be your Saviour...I will always be here for you baby girl. So i ask you this question.... Sadie Opal Six will you marry me, Andrew Dennis Biersack?" I feel tears roll down my face as the crowd awes...

"YES! I WILL MARRY YOU ANDY!" She cried happy tears,She smiled. I slid the ring on her finger as it had two diamonds on it...one for being my best friend another for being the love of my life...both of them which she most definitely was! I stood up and kissed her passionately.
"My fiancé." I smiled and couldn't stop... "thank you everyone for making this possible, especially My band for keeping a very special surprise secret! Thank you and Good night." I grabbed my now fiancé's hand and bowed and walked off stage.
" I FUCKING Love you Andy!" She said hugging me super tightly.
" I FUCKING Love you too Sadie! I can't believe I get to call you my fiancé!!" I couldn't stop smiling and neither could she.
"Awe look at the cuties...congratulations guys!" The entire band says.
"Really you guys are adorable." Ashley said and then he laughed.
"Thanks guys." We say in sync.
"Let's go to the hotel. we've got another event tomorrow all day. Better get some rest..." I looked over to Sadie and winked knowing what I promised her.