Chapter 1- Day 1

"5 More days"

By: JKSpencer :)

“How will you spend the remaining 5 more days with the one you loved?”

Chapter 1: DAY 1

Claire is a simple girl who has a boyfriend whose name is Dominique. They love each other and any arguments can be solved as long as they are with each other. They are the perfect fit. They never let something get in their way. As time passes their relationship got deeper. One day, Dominique asked Claire’s hand for marriage. Claire accepted the ring and when they were about to get married they discovered a shocking revelations that will change their life.

“I’m sorry but we did everything we can” the doctor said. I need to accept the reality as my tears were flooding. Sadness and pain overcome my body. “Please save him” I pleaded. “I’m really sorry” the doctor answered. “Do we have any options left?” I asked. “Just make his remaining time here on earth happy” he answered. Losing someone is so hard especially when you know that you have few days left to be with him.

I just want to cry but I can’t let him see me like this, I preferred him to see me happy than seeing me suffering. Dominique is the guy I love but I can’t be with him forever. He needs a heart transplant because I just found out that he is dying because of his heart ailment. His heart started to give up. I am about to enter the ward but I just don’t know if I can take it. I don’t want to see him suffering.

I slowly entered the room while wiping my tears. I saw him sleeping and I hold his hand. “I love you please stay” I whispered. “Claire, please don’t cry I hate seeing you like that” he said. I just realized that he woke up. “I will stay a little longer if I can” he answered. “Don’t say that we will get married and we will be with each other forever” I said. “We can’t fool ourselves anymore I already accepted the fact that I can’t be with you forever” he answered. He wipes my tears. “Take care of yourself and be happy” he said.

I can’t let him go; he is the only one left for me. I have no family he is the only one I have in this world. It’s not the right time to let go of him. I don’t want to be alone in this world. I will do anything to keep him and save and I swear I will.