Chapter 4- The Final Day

"5 More Days"

(Dominique’s Point of View):

I woke up in the operation room and I was so thankful that the operation was a success. Finally, I can marry Claire and we will live happily forever. “Congratulations, the operation worked perfectly” the doctor said. “Thanks doctor” I answered. “By the way, where is Claire?” I asked. The doctor’s faced turned serious and I know that he feels sympathy inside I don’t even know why.

“What’s wrong?” I asked again. “Claire… she is dead” he answered. “What? No way! She’s alive” I said. I don’t believe him, Claire is alive and I will marry her. “She donated her heart in order for you to survive” he answered. Flashbacks entered my mind and now its all clear to me that she really did donated her heart. That’s why she never told me about the donor’s name it’s because it was her all along.

My tears started to fall from my eyes. No! Whyyyyyy? I feel bad how can she even sacrifice herself for me? I don’t know what to do all I know is my life is not the same without her it’s not even worth living. But because of what she has done I decided to live for her and for myself.

From: Dominique

Claire, wherever you are I’ll always love you and I miss you so much.

-THE END-

Author’s Note:

Hey guys, are you satisfied with the ending? I know it’s a pretty short story but while I’m making this thing I almost cried and it feels like it’s a heart warming story in my own opinion. But everyone can give your opinion and feel free to give one thanks everyone J

***