Chapter 2- Day 2 and 3

"5 More Days"

Chapter 2: DAY 2 and 3

I’m here in the ward watching him while he was sleeping. I can’t sleep and I don’t even want to sleep. I just want to spend the remaining days I have with him and I can’t waste time. “Why aren’t you sleeping? It’s getting late” he asked. “Because I don’t want to wake up one day and you’re not by my side” I answered. What if I woke up and he left me? I can’t let that happen. I really love him and I can’t let him go, not now and never.

“That will never happen, and someday I’ll be gone but I’m always right here watching and protecting you even though you can’t see me” he said. “No way” I said. “There are things that we can’t stop from happening. I think that finding for a heart donor is not possible because there are tons of people out there who also need a heart transplant and I’m one of them” he answered. He needs a heart transplant but what can I do? I can’t even help him. I swear I’m going to find him a heart donor even if it takes the rest of my life.

But where can I start finding for a heart donor? Where can I even find one? “I promise to find you a heart donor” I said. “You don’t have to I accepted my fate if this needs to end here so be it” he answered. “I want to do this” I said. “Thank you” he answered. What will I do now? I am not going to let him down.

I searched all day but I can’t find someone to donate their heart. It’s been 24 hours and I am starting to lose my hope. But no way, I can’t give up now. He entrusted me and I never wanted to disappoint Dominique.

Wait, I know where to find a heart donor!