Chapter 6

My life in the underworld was horrible. I was forced to rule over a land that, before me, my father had ruled. I didn't want this, not a slight little bit. I didn't want to live in fear of my own and my child's life everyday. I didn't people kneeling at my feet and I defiantly don't want to be here. I just want to go home.

Somedays, I lock myself in my room and lie on the bed, my eyes closed. If I close my eyes really tight, I can feel Nilesy's arms wrap over me. But when there is a knock at the door, Nilesy's arms dissaper and I turn back into a lonely girl who dreams of being back home.

Usually, the person who knocks at my door, is Polly and Peni, my maid's. I am usually happy to see them and talk to them, they dress me in my royal gown, do my hair and my make up then they leave and I don't see them till the next day where the routine happenes all over again.

Other days, the person at the door is LividCoffee, coming to give me my orders and arrangements for the day. Not that I took any notice. I was too busy worrying about my un born child and my husband.

"Kat" He calls "Are.you listening to me"

"Yes" I would reply, sighing

Then he would carry on, every so often looking at me to see if I was.listening.

That day he found out about my pregnancy was the worst day. I was reluctantly sitting in my 'throne', when he crashed into the room, pushing the guards aside.

"What is this I hear about you?" LividCoffee shouted, strolling up to me.

"What do you mean?" I replied, trying to keep calm, yet I had a cold sweat flood over me.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about" LividCoffee replied, grabbing my jaw and making me look at his hate filled eyes.

So, he had found out about my child, LividCoffee wasn't exactly overjoyed. It was extremely obvious he wanted to be on the throne and the only way to do this was to kill me, but now I was pregnant, it is virtually imposible for him to become king because.my child would become the ruler after my death. I would happily let him be king and for me to go home. However there are rules and regulations, all of which I am refusing to follow.

---A/N---

Hello all my knitting needles!

It's Half term now in jolly ol' England so that means....MORE CHAPTERS! HUZZAH! Also, I've been hyping out lately due to the fact 1.15K people have read ID,K book 1 :O THANK YOU!

I now have a Tumblr: Annikathedinosaur! woop woop! On my Tumblr, I upload drawings and updates on my life :D follow me if you want

*In Martyn's voice* "#TeamFollowback!"

Bye!!! <3 xx