Chapter 9

The sound of footsteps brought me back into the real world. I looked up and scanned the area behind LividCoffee to a tallish man walking towards the factory, head down, fresh snow decorated his coal like hair.

LividCoffee hadn’t noticed that everyone was no longer listening to his ramblings and were actually fixated on the figure walking towards us. As soon as the person raised their head, I nearly collapsed. "Nilesy" I whispered under my breath. He noticed me straight away, however we both stood shocked for a second, too happy to move. Suddenly I ran forward, despite my pregnancy, and fell into Nilesy’s arms.

"Kat" Nilesy whispered as I rested into his neck "Kat, I love you so much"

I looked up at him, smiling, tears brewing in my eyes. I want time to stop so I can live this moment forever. I don’t want this to end, but it will one day. "I love you too" I manage, wiping away the tears on Nilesy’s face, giggling "You big softy"

"So, this is Nilesy then?" LividCoffee asked, walking up to us, smirking. Nilesy instantly saw him as a threat and wraped his arm around my waist, holding me close to him.

"Don’t you dare touch her"

LividCoffee shook his head as he watched Nilesy walk with me, past him and back towards Xephos, Lalna, Honeydew, Sips and Sjin. "Calm down. I only agreed to come because I have a deal" At this moment, none of us trusted LividCoffee. I had guessed that Lalna and his alter ego have had a bit of trouble in the past. Whether this was somehow linked to me was a different story. "My deal is; Kat can stay here for the rest of her life. However, I become the new leader of the Underworld and declare war on the overworld, especially you Lalna"

Trust LividCoffee to always add a ’however’ to every deal he makes. He is the complete opposite of his science loving twin. There is no way on earth that Lalna would ever agree with this. No way what so ever.

"Fine" Lalna said "It’s a deal"