Chapter Uno

I was leaning against a white wall backstage at NXT. My match just got done and I was dying. But I can't tell anyone that I can barely walk on my right leg. I think I broke my knee or something like that. I was scrolling through my Twitter. Just responding to fans. I started walking to cratering to get an apple and sit down. I was really careful to not limp. If they find out I'm hurt they're gonna give me time off. Being 20 is hard! I just wanna be a teen again! I took 3 steps and got tripped.
Owowowowowowowowowowowow! OW!
I landed in my knee.
"Look. She can't even stand up by herself." Sasha said as I struggled to get up.
"Just because you beat Bliss doesn't mean you own the company." Charlotte snapped
"Beating me by a cheap win... How pity."
It's not my fault that you can't wrestle and you're too into your look than job!
They started to kick me. Then Charlotte targeted my knee.
"You don't run the company!" Bliss yelled
I heard a snap. Not my leg thankfully, but a human.
"Of course. They guy who actually runs the company." She sighed
"Just because you're my best friends boyfriend doesn't mean we have to listen to you all the time!" Sasha yelled as they walked away.
I started to breathe heavily. And went for my knee and pulled my hand away.
Don't show that you're hurt in front of hunter...
Someone helped me up. I put my leg down putting pressure on it. I fell forward into them.
"Woah woah woah... Careful." He said catching me and helping me up straight.
"Sorry." I said
"Hey no sweat." He said
As my vision cleared I saw the NXT champion Sami Zayn.
"Thank you for helping me. I should be on my way." I smiled.
I took deep breath and took a step with my left foot and stopped.
"Something wrong?" He asked
I slightly nodded
Can I trust him? Well he has been hurt before with his shoulder...
"It's my knee." I whispered "Alexia hurt it bad in our match and Charlotte just targeted it."
"Let me help you." He offered
"No I'm fine." I said "just... Nervous."
"I've been in that situation. Trust me I snapped at Finn and Neville too many times to count just because I didn't want help. But inside I wanted all the help I could get."
"Keep your voice down!" I whispered harshly "Hunter or anyone can't know that I'm hurt!"
"Hey hey hey," he whispered "I understand. I'll go away. I won't see you ever again, won't talk to you, or make we contact with you. If I do, shoot me!" He said walking away.
Finally!
I took another step with my left foot. Then I got swept off my feet.
"But I'm wasn't raised that way so I'm helping." Sami said as he picked me up bridal style.
I laughed
"I'm sorry I don't have a gun." I admitted making eye contact.
"Bad luck I guess." He commented.