1

"can you make 3 copies of this for me?"i ask my pa.

"yes,would you like anything else?"

"no thank you."

"i'll be back right away."selena quietly exits my office.

i tap the keys with my manicured nails on my computer.its currently 11:45 and i have lunch at 12.im starving.

"alex darling,follow me to my office please."my father barges into my office,startling me from day dreaming about what i'm going to eat for lunch.

"yes,father."i obey his command.when we enter his luxurious office i sit in one of the leather chairs in front of his sleek desk.

"is there something wrong?"i ask.

"no it's just that we are partnering with a new company to boost our sales."my father sits across from me and types on his computer.

"do you think that it will really boost our sales or is this just something that could help?"

"this could really be our chance to get the number one slot."he stops typing on his computer and makes eye contact with me.we've always been number two in the business.

i work with my father,who owns a huge clothing industry.my mother runs the designing and my father and I run the sales and things.

"ok,who is it?"

"pearson incorporations."

-

what do you guys think about the first chapter?

leave comments please.

anna

unedited

word count-190 words