Guardians Of Seeleo: Kaya's Fall

Rush'bik Quadrant Zone B43567,
Xi' orloso V 90677 Beta, Sector C,
Xi'korr System

Seeleo

Seeleo, home, what else could it be? Technology has been with us threw the dawn of the first of our people who had took their first step on Seeleo's grassy plains, sandy dunes and extravagant forests. The same people who took their first breath of Seeleo's clean, fresh air. The same people who have scoured the planet and found resources, resources used to build the very first weapon and the same people who left Seeleo to search the stars and find galaxies.

But now we use what we have without heist.

Our resources shrink in front of our very eyes and the result of this...our planets core, melting like snow. What should we do? Many intelligent lifeforms have told us about a planet similer to ours, a planet that has wide masses of water; oceans they call it. A planet with grassier grasslands and sandy dunes. Many have tried, but their ships could only reach a small expanse of its galaxy. These intelligent lifeforms have estimated how they can reach this galaxy and have chosen us, saying that we're much closer than we think.

This galaxy is one of the rarest of galaxies ever to be born. But the question is: can it be inhabitable or is it already inhabited?

[Mission Log: Sol I, Deep Space, Xi Korr system, Seeleo Orbit]

The Xi Korr system, a place where various technology is developed and planets were resources can be found. But this systems is in war. The use of countless amounts of materials disintegrate all the planets' environment.
This war was fought eons ago. The founders of Seeleo were scouring the rest of the planet until they found out they weren't alone. The Metamorphin were also interested in Seeleo's lush terrain. Many of us were unsure of how this war started, some even came up with dozens of theories involving a piece of meat.

Either way, our kind developed technology and won the war and the Metamorphin left Seeleo.

There was peace and happiness. Seeleo became a technological planet and our kind became one of the most intelligent species in the known universe. But the Metamorphin became more advanced than ever before and wanted "their" planet back. They conquered countless systems, increasing their technology further and further. We helped protecting the invaded planets but somehow failed.
We then decided to partner with the Kozza system and with the help of other countless systems we formed the Intergalactic Army; a humongous organization partnered with many lifeforms and planets, aimed to defend the galaxy from any harm and evil. But this only made things worse. Arthus, the leader of the Metamorphin started an armada prone to conquer every system in the universe. We fought them many times and either won or lost.

∆∆∆

The ships turbulence woke me up from the endless universe inside my head. A broad shouldered, muscular male, wearing a cyan colored armour of the Intergalactic Army high ranking officer, who steers the ship into orbit. He is head of my Army platoon, Zorg B . His face is as brawn as his muscles. He has a strong, linear chin, perfect cheekbones and white eyes with irides the color of crimson.

The Xi are much more different than any other life form in the galaxy. Our skin is either light or dark blue depending on our genes. We have tattoos that glow a specific colour depending on our DNA. Us Xi are either born with white, green, orange, red and the rarest, purple intricacy tattoos. These colours show a specific talent we have.