The Lunch

In the Hernandez residence, Diana sighs as she stood, walk toward to the kitchen, the food was ready and Ana could smell the aroma of the food which Diana cooked. Ama turns her head to Diana left to the kitchen. Ana picked her phone, which have received a text from Aunt Gretchen.
"Ana, I"m coming home with the boys."
"Okay, and Diana cooked lunch" she replied back of her.
Diana whistles, picking the vegetables from the pan, and she putting them to the plates, with fork and other hand is holding the pan. Ana"s hands was fidgeting with her smartphone, checking on her Facebook and other social media. She was humming while sliding the log in Facebook. Diana is ready to bring the lunch to the dinner table,

"Hmmmmm..."Diana pouted, her right hand on her chin, thinking about lunch and turn to Ana which is gleeful sliding on her smartphone. Diana chuckle then smile in half at Ana which she is unnoticed at her. "A last minute of dinner is gonna be cold?" She was having a particular in her mind then shrugs about it. She was worry about Aunt Gretchen coming late for cold cuts.

In meanwhile in the freeway of EdgeWorth St, a red Ford SUV, tailgating with other cars cause into a traffic, Gretchen groans as she see her SUV is now in traffic. She crossed her eyes and gritted her teethe, swearing in every single time she hits her head to the steeling wheel, causing to honk as she hit her head few time make other road users or drivers to notice her, "Why I have be in a every single damn traffic!?!" She cursed under in her mind. Two boys in the passenger seats, one is skinny wore neon Batman in black hoodie and shorts and other one is chubby wore glasses and t-shirt of Adidas and blue shorts, staring at their aunt. Gretchen stopped hitting her head against it then noticed the boys stared her with confusion.

"It's just my temper and I really hate to drive in a freeway...." Gretchen signs at them, in grumpy expression.
So Steven and Joziah, I really hate traffic and I hitting my head like I'm fuming my head out it like it''s a egg." She continued signing with one hand. Other hand is on her steering wheel, grinned like a fool.

The boys were snickers at her, which is good to see their foster aunt is making jokes with her faces to drop out the first part which she swears a lot while driving in the traffic, Aunt Gretchen is best clown to make her foster kids laughs at her, loves to joke around in her foster kids and her families. She is a old prideful gray shorted hair lady, she loves kids and she is a school staff manager.

Otherwise, the traffic still wasting Gretchen"s time, she sighed with irritation, picks her IPhone 6s, slides to the texts, which she got from is her stepsister.

"Hey got Leslie out from college to my home, should I tell her about her parents and courts thing like that ?" Gretchen say nothing about this, and replies at her.

"Sure Jenny but you gotta be picking all three kids! And no R-rated movies to children's please!" She clicked the button "Send", then she got replies literately in seconds.
"WHY ARE U RUINED MY PLANS TO RENT THE SWISS ARMY MAN." She stared at her smartphone, and chuckles at it. That no way she would. not allow her relatives to watch those movies., that make her gone crazy with worrying with her kids being in bad influenced by the faulty stepsister
.
"LOL" with yellow happy with crying emoji on it., Gretchen send it and her gaze back to driving, the traffic seem to dissolving into a normal driving on a freeway like on regular day.

Steven and Joziah were chatting with their hands. They were in conversation of theories and reviews about video games. Any minutes they arrived at the Hernandez Residence from the horrid traffic and intersections streets then home. Gretchen sighed with a gentle smile.

"We're home....oh sweet home." She was in heaven abyss in her mind then back to reality, her eyes shrinks into pinpricks, and yells with panic ,"OH HOLY SHIT!"
She grabs the wheel and steels the left cause the car to turned left, accidentally hits the neighbor's trashcan which is on the sidewalks with dirty garbages.