Road trip tips

Why I'm writing this is because I just left from great wolf Lodge and it to us 4 to 5 hours to get there and back and I'm about to leave. So here are you tips for a road trip.

1. Have headphones so you can listen to your music in case I'd nothing is on the radio.

2. Have a window seat so you can look outside when your phone dies or is charging.

3. Have your own food and don't let anyone see if you have brothers or sisters or can't eat in the car.

4. Have games on your device that don't require Internet because in certain places there is no connection(trust me I have been through it).

5. Have a blanket for when you sleep just to be comfortable .

6. Have friends that stay up late  so you can talk to them if it is over night.

7. Also you can sit by the baby if you have a younger sibling.

8. Read some creepy books, they keep you up at night in case you want to stay up.

9. If some family members are pranksters ,like me, stay up  and wait till they all go to sleep.

10. Have memory to take pictures because they might have some beautiful sits.

11. Have a playlisy full of nothing but your favorite songs. I have one on YouTube and it has about 90 songs.......yep

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are some things I had to follow and if you have some things you wanna add....TYPE THEM IN THE COMMENTS TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE!!!

Well later guys