Author's note

I have quite a lot of other fanfictions of various animes/mangas. I have one other KHR fanfic right now, but this story is completely unrelative to the other one.

The ocs between the two stories don't connect in any way possible. The same concept would only be about the Flames and canon characters.

If you like my writing style or plot I would love if you guys go to my profile to check out my other works, but no copying.

It's a bit different than the others' style, then again every one of my fanfic is an experiment after all.

Another repeat of disclaimer. I don't own khr/katekyo hitman reborn.

It belongs rightfully to Amano Akira. Whom one of the mangaka I respect for being able to draw like that and think awesome plots.

BUT! There's a slight but, ok, an EXTREME one that is: I own my OC!

And if my title is unique in the KHR fandom and no one else used it before me..... DO NOT COPY IT! I like it you know.

DO NOT STEAL MY PLOT AS WELL!! If anyone copies it please reprimand them and say I'll be sad. But if possible I don't want conflicts.

I think I expect too much, don't worry about it, just panic when the time comes.

I appreciate every critics, advices, comments, votes, likes, follows and the likes. I may not post words of gratitude on your message board anymore, so I will say it now: Thank You.

Ok, let's start this blazing adventure in my imagination realm!