Seven Devils

Was I supposed to know where I was going? My guide dog, Marley, had run off being terrified of lightning and thunder. Really? I thought they were supposed to NOT be afraid of it! It was pouring, and I bumped into everything.I called out desperately to Marley, afraid she could get hurt. But going home through the deserted streets didn’t help, besides giving me an eerie feeling. Oh! I never introduced myself, well I’m Emily, Emily Mathias. And again I realize just how lost I am. Then I feel something tugging on my arm, and I try to keep my wrist from the thing, and by the way it's growling I can guess it's a dog but something was off, this wasn't Marley, not at all. So what could it be? I couldn't see it... "What the- H-hey get off!" I said to whatever had a grip on my sleeve. It barked. It's bark sounded so off it was scary. I felt my face contort weirdly, I can't remember what it looked like but I was trying to look intimidating.(I think...) The dog's bark sounded like something I would imagine that would come from a creature from the underworld. Fear started rising in me as I heard crunching sounds through the pounding of the rain. A heavy deafness fell over me that was soon filled with an earsplitting static. I did what you'd expect me to do. I screamed in agony, which was obviously soon cut off by someone's hand over my mouth. The hand felt, rough. This person then yelled at his 'pet', the dog with the demon bark. The jaws on my sleeve had been released and then I noticed how warm my ears were. And which brought another relization, the static stopped, and my ears were bleeding. Great. A hand had been placed on my ankle and it tightened. I struggled and I sure as hell wasn't gonna be abducted by some weird men who were possibly rapists too. 

       "L-Let me go!" I screeched as I bit down hard on my captors hand. He laughed. Laughed so creepily that it sent a shock of shivers from my head to the tip of my toe. His voice was even more scary, deep and resonating. "Hey Jack, she bit me!" The man exclaimed to a so called 'Jack'. "You know what that means, girlie? You get ten seconds to run! Hopefully your house is ten seconds away or else we will kill you!" I felt the hands around my ankles loosen, then were completely gone. It took me awhile to snap out of it. How was I gonna go anywhere? It was useless, should I try to run? What if my house was ten seconds away? What if they catc- "Ten seconds, Ten..." I jumped to my feet and felt around. Nothing. Nothing but air. I just felt so trapped. "Nine." I started to run and tripped on what seems like a rope? Or vine or whatever you call them, but I kept running, hopelessly darting through the woods. Wait. I was in the woods? "Eight." I just kept running until I ran into someone. Silence. "WOW HAHA..!" I heard the unnamed man howl. "JACK SHE- HAHA" I just tumbled back and scooched against what seemed like a tree. "JACK SHE RAN INTO YOU HAHAH!" I felt the voice direct to me. "Wow are you like blind? HAHAHAHA" I hugged my knees to my chest and felt a warm and thin liquid spill from where my eyes were. My useless eyes. I felt the energy coming from the nameless man change. I heard a more calm and flat voice say, "She's blind Jeff, remember that dog with the harness on it? That was hers I'm guessing..." Jack's voice was almost alluring, wait what the hell was I saying? These men were going to kill me! "Please do it." What was I saying..? "Please kill me." I was begging, no it wasn't happening! Did I really want to die? I heard shuffling come towards me. "She really wants to die.. Huh never run into those kind of people, yeah Jeff?" I heard a lighter voice say. "No never, Ben." I heard steps now, not shuffling. I'm guessing someone sat really close to me considering that I felt something brush my leg. Someone leaned in and touched my eyelids, and held them open. "Her eyes are grey, Jeff." I'm guessing Jack said, judging by the extremely flat tone. "She is visually impaired." I still felt the hand on my face when I grabbed his wrist and flung his hand from my eyes. "Do it." I growled. "I dare you." I felt something blunt knock me over the side of the head as I guess I was knocked out, because I could see. I was dreaming of earlier years, when I could see what faces were, how I looked. How much I would give to see now. I just don't like the darkness, or how it feels to be helpless. I don't know if I was dead or alive, I just wanted to know.